Skip to main content

Actress Saranya part -11

 Maya came to me and thanked me for acted in the film. She looked at me and said you are beautiful. I did not understand what she said suddenly. Maya slowly told me that she did not know why I liked you, I said thank you maya. I have acted in 2 films with Maya and she has a special power of something so whenever I see her I feel like something , i m floating in the air when she touches me. Then we both hugged and said bye ...we left and went home. I told Jenny i want to maya be with me, Always i want to her. Jenny asked me if you I love Maya , just tell her. I do not know about love but I said keep thinking about her. For that Jenny said you fell in love, tell her about it first .I said no, i dont want spoil maya carrier.

Our second film was released and the people started talking about us. Maya and I became even more famous. Maya called me and thanked me. she said 'Saran you are the reson  that I have become a great actor today. I told her it was a gift for you and its your hardwork  ,I did nothing. She said I like you so much .I talked for a while and hung up. Although I'm happy, After that some of the directers called me & they invite me to act the heroin in the next one. I was scared that they would turn me into a woman in a few days. Then I told my mother that I wanted to be alone for a while and I went to a place where no one knew ...I came to a place unknown to anyone and stayed in a house. Maya started acting in another film .... A year went by and I was alone .Maya's film did not run as expected, though the film was a success. People were all talking about Maya being the perfect couple for me.

One day some knocked my door..when i opened the door & maya is standing infront ddor, its surpise for me. Maya asked if I could come in and I said yes. Maya came in side and  she asked me if I could stay with you for a while too. I said yes . I offered her my place to stay for somedays as I lived alone. she jumped on this and immediately agreed to my offer.  I asked Maya how do you know I've here, to which she said do not ask me about that but, I know since you came here.

Maya looked at me and said you are so beautiful & hansome. Now i amwearing pant & shirt and hair cut also.  we had our dinner. I offered her to sleep on the couch but she asked me will Imind if she sleeps on the bed with me as she doesn't want to sleep alone. i said ok.she was already in my bed. I reluctantly got into the bed and he was asleep in a few minutes. I also went to sleep. At some point in night I found she started hugging me tightly from behind. she was murmuring myname SANA. I tried to remove her grasp but she was strong. she had her hand on my waist and was spooning me. I could even feel her organ. I was very ashamed and released myself somehow. It woke her up and she realized her mistake and she went away & slept...

 two weeks paased...oneday night she slept she had hands in my waist again. I turned away from her but she turned towards me and spooned me. It was very uncomfortable as it felt that I was totally covered by her. We slept like that and when I woke up she was alreadyup with breakfast and she said she was very sorry and promised to control himself in a few days. However, it became a norm - everyday she would say sorry but do the same thing in night and again apologize in morning. I also ignored it and hoped she would get over it. Some days she tried to grope my chest also but since there was nothing to grope her hands used to go back to waist. I used to feel invaded sometimes but slowly started to accept it and made peace with it. 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation