Skip to main content

Actress Saranya part -9

 Middle of the journey my car gone to repair so I started to asking help fro villagres , Still 2 KM is there for my village. someone gave lift and , we reached the village and I get out in middle only he told he will drop until home but I told no I will go by walk and see the nature, he went and I started to walking in next house of our grandparents house I saw a very beautiful homely looking girl her name is Kaviya, I fell in love at first sight, she is beauiful girl


but she is very bold girl with lots of helping nature I started to introduce my self and try to impress her.But she in not getting impressed I just went to home and sleep next day I thought to roam the village .while going I also saw Geetha she is also going to somewhere . She told me , she is going to village festivel. i follwed her .There is wrestling match is going on. wristling match b/w villages. karthik is fighting for Kaviya village,but the opposite guy beat the karthik and he is lost the match and village is in sham position, That guy speaking ill about villages. Kaviya face became very sad. so i want impress kaviya .  suddenly i jump into the wrestling field and tell the opponent to fight with me, Kaviya came asked me to come down & i said just wait & watch the match.  he is laugh and told go home & this is not city & this is real fight, i give him one punch he fall to ground and again we started to fight, karthik is seeing all, finally finally  beat him and i win the wrestling. Everyone told Vicky save our village respect. But karthik felt embarrassing because begin rowdy he lost. He came to me & he said i will teach you lesson. Kaviya came near me & said thanks to me. I asked now your happy right . She asked me " do you fight for me" . I said yes, i will do anything for you, she gave smile & left.


Evening i am searching kaviya entire village but she is not there. some told me she is in temple. i went there and she is practicing classical dance. i am waiting for kaviya . i asked about her hobbies & aim. she told her story. From child wood onward i am cleaning the temple. Gurumata will teach classical dance to girls & who is paying the fees. Everday i will come & watch the dance, one day gurumata called & asked " Do you want to lean dance " & i sadi yes. The gurumata said “Ok Kaviya I will teach you dance and singing till you are here”. kaviya said “Ok Gurumata”. Then Gurumata was teaching other girls dancing. kaviya learn dancing and singing and practice it all day. i  becomes very good dancer and singer in whole temple. gurumata’s praises all girls for  singing and dancing. myself  and my priya  was trained in dancing and singing and temple trustee decided to arrange one dancing and singing competition in temple where all girls participated. i was become very good classical dancer and singer . At competition igot award as best dancer and singer. almost i am practing 5 years and  My aim is to became popular classical dancer & i want to shows in TV programs.

Next day vicky came to myhome and he spoke with my parents about me  but they are not agrred. so he gave me his address and told me to come here and meet him. Vicky went to town. A few days later I went to Vicky's house without my parents' knowledge. Vicky was shocked when he saw me and let me sit in the house and he said something to Dad. Viky's father told me, "Kaviya, my son likes you, so I'll do this help. while going and he asked me to practice . vicky shoew my room & practice palce. Evening unclecame & he said  I'll take you to a TV company next week. If you dance well there, they will select." Like he said he took me there for a week This was my first TV show, I was nervous.vicky looked at me and hugged me saying why are you nervous now, then he took my hand and said I love you, I asked if it was true, He said yes and Vicky told me to do  well and I am waiting for you. i was completed my performance that the audience smiled and clapped . they have selected me. In final round was copleted & we are waiting for result. When the winner was announced the i was the unanimous winner.i became very happy & i hugged vicky & i thanked everyone. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation