Skip to main content

Actress Saranya part -1

 The studio was full ,  today is finals of the " Best short film director " competion.There were 5 directores are sitting in the front sests. We are waiting for the result. they have announced the result i got third place..but my luck i got chace to be the assitent of Mr.Varun and he is famous action movies director. its the happeist moment of the life, and i called my sister & my mother informed about my happinees and they also become happinees. i went to my home with sweets  & we have celebrated my success.

My name is "SARAN " and I have finished my graduation in B.com. My mother name is laxhmi and my sister name is priya. my sister is working and she is taking care my family, i start looking for job and then help the family by contributing the some amount of income. Let me explain how I look. I am lean and wheatish in complexion. I am around 5.3 to 5.4 in height and my waist size is about 29 to 30. I have little moustache and I have very less hair on my face, and i have shoulder lenth hair. So now I moving from my town to the Chennai City. Next i need to join with Varun sir team and i am preapring for that..

The next morning I went to varun sir palce. Varun introduced me to everyone in their group. I greeted everyone. Varun told us that he had written a action story .he told  one line to us and he asked any ideas to expand the story. Then he said take another week and tell us if you have any idea .We said yes. next week we all told some stories to him but he is not satisfied. After omnth finally he wrote the full story. he asked us to search actor & actress fro the roles...

Director already selected hero role and he also accepted the script. so we need to search reaming 3 roles. then last we can all supporting characters. one day we asked to director who is our hero of the movie. he said our movie hero is " MAYA ". we all shocked to hearing this.

He said that " Maya is now at the top of the cinema and that top heros are asking Rs 10 crore to act in this film, but Maya asked Rs 1 crore is enough. Maya also doing stunt like heros. she fights like men, and she is trained too. once she signed this movie and she cutted hair like men for this role and he showed her photo to us. That’s why I chose her as a HERO of this film.  i was thinking what a dedication actress for one movie she cutted hair. some of my colleague didnt like director choice but We could not tell him anything so we said yes., We have got main support character also... now we have to choose the heroine of the story. We looked at a lot of women but no one suitable but Varun also didn’t like anyone. Two weeks later a woman came to our place and  Varun saw her so he chosed that girl as Heroin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation