Skip to main content

Actress Saranya part -13

 I sat she drinks some milk and gave to me I drink it she said to directly rchalo for sex I tensed she said I am waiting for this moment for past do many years. she came near to me removed shirt , suddenly I kept my hand on the chest and cover, she laughed and said Ur my husband, dont worry dear. I saw my penis was eracting and  it  was harden and it was long now . she started kissing me and body , and i am  pressing the breast with my hands now i sucked her breast and nipple now i came to down part and she is nude now i taken her down side and i inserted my penis to vagina . After two strokes i cant able to do..she asked me to lay down..she started to have sex..I am screening now she started insring to my penis and she gave a push I got pain and sounding now some blood came there again, she started giving the strokes now and finnaly i released sperm now h ands till I am getting pain but maya said she wants more and she in  sex mood , for her pain was not a big matter in that mood.  i cant able to do..she gave strokes to me finally she don but blood is coming from his vegina but i am feeling pain.. when we sleep we slept and next day morning I wake up. My sister gave tea to us. she already got ready with that pain..

After three months maya got pregnant and she is not behaving like preganant lady . she always care about her body and she do yogas and some works...finally maya gave birth and i got my princess. after that maya started focus on her carrier..my mom teaching how to take care babies now onwards i need to rise my daughter. one day maaya came to me said " your daugther has come so dont forget if forget me  I will kill you " .I looked at her and told her how I will forget you. I looked at her and said that my only wish is to raise our daughter brave like you instead of me. Maya slapped me on the cheek in romentic way and she said don't talk like this anymore. She looked at me and said I should have been blessed to have you as my husband and Maya hugged and kissed me. 

My mother was with me to take care of the baby and we named her as SARA . Maya is exercising and preparing herself to act in the next film as usual. Maya agreed to act in the film. Mom told me how to take care of the baby. Maya is tired whenever she comes home and needs to take care of her and my baby SARA . I am like a wife to Maya and a mother to my daughter. The public who think of women at home was very upset with me because of how much work they have to do. One day Maya came home early and after a long day with her we went outside and left. It was time for baby to go to bed that day but she slept late , 

Morning  I got up a little late and saw maya watching something in my phone. I got up and I was shocked. She somehow found my photos in saree. Then she looked at me and smiled. I didn't know what to say.  Maya asked me " do you know how to wear a saree for you and I said I knew". she asked  when you learned, I told her I learned during the second film.  what I took the photos for.She asked "still your wearing saree". I nodded my head. She asked " From how long you have been wearing sarees secretly?" I said ' after completed 2nd movie and sometimes i used to dress and said that no one knows about this and  I had put my head down and sat there. Then she lifted my head holding my chin and gave me a yellow silk saree. She said " C'mon my dear wife Sana, take bath and wear this saree. I was shocked. She said " I understand your feelings. I don't have any problems with you wearing sarees. I know you will be happy if you dress as a woman and now your mother of our child . And you are good enough to satisfy me on bed. You can wear sarees at home. I don't have any problem". Then I hugged her and started crying on her shoulder and I thanked her. i wored yellow saree and put some jewells with light mackup. she came into the room. She was behind me and saw me in the mirror. She was stunned. I blushed put my head down. Then she came close to me and kept her hand on my navel from back and pressed me against her. Then she turned my head back towards her and started kissing my lips. While we were kissing, she was caressing and squeezing my navel. I was moaning and kissing her.  I was looking gorgeous. Maya said I am more beautiful than her. I got tears in my eyes. I thanked her and hugged her. Then she had a quick bath and wore a Tshirt and jeans.

I was sitting there on bed with my legs crossed like a woman. she came close to me and kissed on my cheeks. She said "You the most beautiful woman in the world". I was very happy. I said "Thank you. I am very lucky to have an understanding wife like you". Maya proposed that I should have a female name when I am dressed as a woman. We both thought SARANYA would be great.  She gave me matching bangles, ear rings and anklets. I wore all of them.  I looked like a bride. She then removed her mangalsutra and tied it to me. She put a sindhoor on my head. Tears started flowing from my eyes. She said "You are my wife from now onwards. Today is our actual marriage. When we are outside I am your wife. But once we reach home you are my wife. You can dress as you wish". I hugged her and thanked her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation