Skip to main content

Actress Saranya - 12

 One day she asked me to go out..she brought her bike and I started sitting like a man with legs on boths side. she laughed and told to sit like a lady wirh both legs on one side. i said no...she said me " please sit in one side , then he started driving fast and I was forced to hold him tight and i hugged her to maintain balance. I saw another girl sitting behind her boyfriend and wondered what I was doing.We watched the movie and girls held thier hand for the whole time. we went to coffie shop and people findout she is Actor Maya & people sorrounded and i hided my face. suddenly she called & everyone turned my side & i got angry. i dont know what to do...When we cameback.  I started removing the clothes and went take baths. i went to bed like that. she held me very tightly and started kissing my neck and back I told her to stop but she didn't listen she rubbed my chest and back also and I pushed her away and i went another room. still i am angrymood only.she was not expecting this reaction.

In few days i was slowly being falleing in love again.but suddenly she doing like that and its yude behavier so I decided, i would tell her to leave my home. I cant tell her. I evening came out from my room.. she made tea and serving me...while seeing her face & i  became upset and went to my room and locked the door. There were tears in my eyes,  she came to the door knocking loudly and said she was sorry. I shouted at her and told her to leave my house. he said that " she wants marry me & I LOVE U SARAN " , please accept me dear. i said her ' leave me alone please." I started sobbing. It was the first time I was crying in years. I controlled myself and went out. she held my hand and said sorry. Maya said " i fell i love you ,when i saw you, and i started to fall in love with you little by little but i could not say it. She said i was afraid you would not accept my love. I asked her if it was true that you love me. Immediately she 'maya propossed me like boys with giving ring and saying that  " Will you marry me Saran" , I said yes too. Maya could not bear and she lifted. 

I said her 'i have some conditions and if you are ok with that  we could both get married if she said yes too.

1. you should not be too close with girls or boys when you act in a film. 

2. Do not invite me to any film festival or film related event.

3. Do not bring anyone into our home. 

4.Lastly I love being kids so much so we have to have kids.

Maya looked at me and said everything is fine but not the last condition. I said I can't. Maya thinking for a while and she said yes. Maya told me I have three conditions,

1. you should not go to work and stay at home,

2. I will not wear mangalsutra always

3. After giving birth to the baby and my job is over after that you just have to raise the baby.

 I said yes too. We both talked at family members and the wedding took place in the presence of our two families.i tied mangalsutra around maya neck. we had great night to gether. first night I was tensed once my sister are saying to me co-operate to your wife and loose Ur virginity I am tensed listening that how to handle situations , I don't no mon gave me glass of milk and throw me into room and locked ,there maya was waiting their I gave the milk to her she said me to sit there. but for me they doing opposite.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation