Skip to main content

Actress Saranya - END

 After few days, I started wearing women clothes outside our house. I am a complete woman . But physically I am man....I also started going to cini parties...maya asked sorry but i am not ready to forgive her.  Maya looked at me and asked why your torchuring me & what u want from me , i asked sorry somany times . I said her "i want another baby" ,If you can not tell, you can sleep in a separate room in the same house and I in a separate room. Maya's face turned angry. I looked at her and told her that this was the punishment for the mistake you made. The next day she told me I was ready to have the baby. Night we had sex & its very satisfied me and i took my revenge on her... After  two month , MAYA became pregnant..maya gave boy baby and i became very happy now...

After one year both me and MAYA had our sex change surgeries. After we are healed completely. My mom told me soon you and Maya are going to married again. I was confused and why? My mom told me, last time you are a groom, but now you are going to be a bride. I started to nervous. All arrangements are done. On the day of our marriage, I was ready like a traditional Indian women. While Maya is ready in dhoti and shirt. Then she tied mangalsutra in my neck. I was in tears. My mom told me your new life is started. Everyone blessed us. Our names are changed. My name as SARANYA and Maya name as VICKY.

In the night it is our first night, I was ready in a white saree and filled my hair with flowers. I took a milk glass and went to our bed room and saw my husband is waiting for me. I took his blessing and we shared the milk. He pulled me towards him and started to kiss. Then he inserted his dick into my vegina, it is painful, at the same time a pleasure. It continued. Daily, I have to dress in saree, some jewellery and should wear flowers. Vicky is dominating more, I started to give respect a wife would give to her husband. Slowly I got used to it. All neighbours also treated me like a women. First I hated it but later I started to enjoy it.

.. My mom is treating Vicky as son in law..My husband top leading actor and everyone women likes hims, people are becoming his fans. now i am busy housewife , wife of Vicky & mother two babies.. 1 year passed, i forgot about our pasts and we all are living happily with our babies SARA & ROHIT ...

The end....

Comments

  1. If you are looking for the best stores to buy baby essentials online, look for trustworthy sites that will strive to deliver on their promise. I highly suggest you check out A and M dynamic deals. It offers you a wide range of products like soft floating swim trainers, baby care, milk bottle, bath toys, blanket, baby walkers, baby bathtubs, essentials, etc, at an affordable price. These are the most trusted online store which helps you get to fulfill your baby products needs.

    Baby soft floating swim trainer
    Double sided flip octopus plush toy
    Women flawless four heads legs hair remover

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation