Skip to main content

Actress Saranya part -10

 In one year I achieved my goal and I became popular actress among the people .But Vicky is suffering a lot from me. I could not even time to talk to Vicky .My parents told me that even if a boy spoke normally at this time it would be mistyped by journalists so be careful. So I met Vicky without anyone knowing. One day Vicky's father came to see me. He said to me "Kaviya are you ready to vicky,"  i said  I do not want it now Uncle, let it go for a few more days. He asked me ' Kaviya tell me the truth whether you still love Vicky or not. If you say no I will see another girl for my son. Athe same time my parents also came. my father told him " Sir you have helped my daughter so you can not  ask like this sir,  and now my daughter is a popular actress and it is not fair to ask your son who is not doing any work, again my father told him " you have helped my daughter so if u want we will give money for that help and i will pay for that help.. uncle got angry and scolded my father. Uncle crosed the limits so i asked him to go out,and i am without understanding the situation and told him to marry another girl to your son.At the same time vicky came & he didnt speak anything and i dont know what to do...i am felling guilty.


 I called vicky but he did not pick up. I trying to meet vicky and thought I could apologize. But never saw him again after that and he avoiding me . One day while a director and I were talking about the show, Vicky came inside the coffie shop , he saw me and went outside, i ran towards him , I grabbed his hand when he went ahead and apologized, I asked him why he did not answer my phone calls. But he looked at the director and asked if he was the one right in betwwen us , and I looked at him and said no vicky , u was misunderstood. But he is not ready to listen  and left saying advance congratulations for you life..


I just sat there crying. When I got home, my dad asked me why I was crying. I told him it happened but he told me you would get another good guy and dont worry . When I heard that, I got angry. I scolded him everything was happend because of you and now i am broke up with my BF and i lay down on the mattress and cried.

Marrige was arranged for Vicky and the date has been decided. But he never told me anything. I sat down and looked at his photo and cried "Vicky you understand me so much,but you left me and  when I was in the village i am very happy , you bring me here and make me a great actress and now you're gone away. You can not live without me but foe me your are the  world  and without you i will live ". .. so last time i want see my BF and I  attended Vicky's wedding reception. i gave gifts to Vicky stood next to him and i grabbed his hand and fell down like that, I was now in Vicky's lap, I rubbed his cheek and i asked him " you forgot about me so soon and your going to marry another woman, but I'm not type of girl,  your are my man and i always loving you and I do not want to live a life without you , so i drank poison. Vicky picked me up and took me to the hospital. After 5 hours I woke up and saw Vicky sitting next to me.


i garbbed his hand & we both hugged and movie ends here.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation