Skip to main content

Actress Saranya part- 6

 SCENE 3: fight b/w friends


Director explaing the scene : i am accepting the hero Akshay love & roaming with him, karan saww all this and get tense and started to fight with us.


(Jenny helped me to wear saree for me and she put the jewelry on me. I could not walk with the saree and wearing jewelry was different for me.  I told Jenny about and not comfortable. She told me to adjust for a while and scene will complete today itself then We went to the shooting location.)


shoot started..oneday akshay family came to my home and they gave one gift. i accept it. Then they spoke with my parents about our (akshay & Sana) marrige . My father asked me wear the saree and bring coffe for them. Akshay gave gift and he opened one packate and it have flower garland and he told can you put this flower in your hair I love to watch your hair I got shy then he push me towards him and turned me and put flowers in my long hair then he put bangles in my hand and bindi I am blushing pink he hand over me a package contains saree and earrings jewelers Makeup and told me to try for her he is happy to see me in that dress I got trears in eyes and went inside room​ and get ready in saree and earrings jewelers Makeup I come out in low my eyes and shy blushing pink he comes near to me and started to kiss me and lift me to outside and we forget our people there in out side. sudenly  we heard noise from them . i got shy and went inside the room. after some time akshay & me went outside. he started his bullet bike and ask me to sit I got so shy


because I am dressing in saree this is my first time and sitting backside of bike and he riding bike she takes me to temple and we both pary god poojari give me flowers and told me get good husband and he blessed her to get good wife we both are happy he told he wants to marry me as I became her wife he will be my husband I happily agreed for he. We have informed to our office collegues. while seeing this Karan got angry when he saw both of us in pairs. He came straight to us and killed my Jhansi and you both are happy. He said he would not let you be happy. Akshay remained silent without saying anything.again he shouted on us. 

finally shoot was over and i got free and time to remove saree and its difficult wering the saree and i dont know how girls wearing saree life long.


Scene : 4 Climax 


(Again jani helped me to wear saree and this time i am wearing more jewelleries and i felt little heavy. while seing me jeni laughed said saran your lucky , your getting nmarrige as bride some one going to tie mangalsutra around your neck, i felt ashemed, we wnet to shooting spot) 

shoot started ..i am getting ready for my marrige.. my mom helped to wear saree and my father told come to temple my mother dress me as Bride in saree blouse bangles and jewelers Makeup I am going without wish when I step out from home. karan come near me and he told me" i will not make you to marry akshay and starting laugh and he slpeed hardly I am crying due to pain in front of him and wrapping tears in my saree pallu . my mother called us and karan started the car. Akshay & his  parents in another car went to temple, in car karan is teasing me and mom also laughing without knowing anything. karan stopped the car at one place and he asked my mom to get down , karan took me away and i dont where he is going...i crying and i dont know what to do.

he take to building where jansi died.. I got scared and ask him why we came this  building. when door open I saw rowdies wearing lungi and shirt and holding cigarette in their hands. I got too scared and he laughing and one guy holds my long hair and push me inside room, and I heard laughing sound from them. there is alcohol drinks and all are smoking,karn hold my hand and try to remove my saree , I hold his leg and touch his feet and beg him not to remove my saree and pls dont do anything.. 

 he pull me ground and try to kiss me but some one punch him, when I saw it's was my hero akshay and he remove his shirt and give it to me to cover my body,  i wored his shirt and I stand behind him and try to cover my  body. he fights with all of them  and finlly he fight with karan and take me to home. akshay tied around my neck infront our parents .


My MIL do arrti and ask me to come to home by putting right leg I went and light in front of God. Finllay movie was end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation