Skip to main content

Actress Saranya part-5

 The director called me while he is seeing the videos and he told me to look at it. The scene was good. Atthe same time  Maya also  came and she looked at it too and she said me ' no one would believe if Sana you were male', she said really you would have acted like women and your manarisam also like girs attitude. The director also complimented me .Then he told us to take a second shot two days later. I looked at Maya and told her that " you are a woman and your fighting like men and act bravely in fight scenes and acting like men and you have power equal to men . Maya told me " why sana ? your point of view girls dont have caurage , or girls doesnt  have power like as men, campare to male , we are having power and we have curage and bold.. I told her ,I was just asking. Maya also said forgive me I was emotional.


Scene :2 - Akshay (hero ) proposing to Sana (heroin)

Director explaing the scene...Now in the scene Akshay is talking to a girl and i ned to jealous on them & then akshay will come & propose me. 

Akshay was talking to a girl and i got jealousy to see both of them , i am roaming near by them but he was talking to her without looking at me. I was standing there angry and my friend came there looked at me and she said ' if Sana likes akshay go and  tell him ',  i said her ' he also loves me and let him come and tell me ' . After some time Akshay asked me to speak and we went out. I looked at him and i asked him " what happen akshay & tell me why u want talk with me " . he said " i want to tell some thing but i cant able tell you and  he kissed me on my cheek,


I slapped him  .As well he agve 3 kisses and three slapped times . Suddenly Akshay( Maya) kissed my lips and i got angry slapped him(her) on the cheeks tightly. He(she) just fell down. I went from there to my room.

The director varun came to my room looked at me and said, "what saran, why did you hit that maya now?"  and Maya fell down & she was crying a& she got hurt . I looked at him and told him " before starting shooting i told that I would not act in the kissing scene, but she kissed me I slapped her ... I looked at him and said please leave me, I'm not acting anymore.  Director varun begged me & pls saran do not to say such things. After some time my anger redused,  I went to the room where Maya was. Maya apologized me me.  she said , "I did it because the director told me to." I apologized to her. Maya told me that the woman who was going to marry you , that girl is lucky and she will get gentlemen.. I looked at Maya again and apologized. director told us No shooting for next two days.After two day again we started the shoot & and we shooted pending scene.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation