Skip to main content

Actress Saranaya part-7

 It took 8 months to complete this film..I was happy whether the film was over. we said Thanks to those who all are acted in the film. Then the director and our team did the rest of the work on the film, and that work was completed in 3 months. Our producer announced the release date of the film. first two days we predict people mind and  after two days the screening of the film. the film ran well and people to enjoying ... People said that the hero and heroine chemistry was good and made for each other and romentic scene we both are acted well and people noticed that also. I was ashamed, I was a boy but acted as the heroine and the film is celebrated by the people but I could not dare say , i am heroin . Then Maya and my director Varun wished me. I decided not to act anymore. My sister and mother teased me and they said now you are popular actress in cini field .I was ashamed and bowed my head.

After one month my director focused on the next film, and we joined him. While we were thinking about the next story plot. one day Maya came to see me. Maya asked me "saran need some help from you". I asked what. She hesitated and asked if she could act with me in another film. I said I could not and i decided to act anymore. Maya cried and said please acceptit .  my life is in your hands. I said I could not. Then I said don't come here anymore to talk about this. Thatday evening I went home. Maya was sitting in our house and I looked at her and left without saying anything. She came into the room as Mom and talked. I said I could not. Maya also came into my room, fell at my feet as soon as she told " please help me this once and  my future is in your hands.i saw my mom ,  mom and sister looked at me and told me that the only one movie right , its was OK, it was sinful to look at Maya too so I said ok. Maya got up and thanked me .Then she called the producer and director and then they talked to me about the salary for the film. i asked them to finish in 6 months, then only I would be acting. The director agreed. The director told me to come to his office one day and I said yes.

I went to the director's office, where Maya was sitting. The director told us it was a romantic movie, the director told the story, what if the story of the film. " A rich guy falls in love with a poor girl and she has an ambition, she will fall in love only after achieving it. and story was whether the girl achieved the goal or not and whether the guy married her or not " . Director Looked at both of us and he asked us to prepare yourself accordingly. he was told to me inthis movie  ' first half half saree & second half wolud be sarees .We came home saying yes too. I called Jenny for help me. When Jenny came home, she looked at me and teased me that beautiful girsl don't get a chance to act in a film but you get a chance to be a heroine and your lucky person.  Then I told her about the movie .I told Jenny that I have to act as a woman throughout the movie and that i need  wear a halfsaree and a saree too. jeni told me " saran dont think about it, anayway you got money and now your rich man & you can make your sister marry. i said yes.

I said to jeni ,it would be easy to act in this film as I have already learned Bharatanatyam. I also prepared according to my character. Jeni teached me , how to wear saree .Now I learned how wear half saree and saree too, I learned how to handle it. Maya is more beautiful & handsom now than she was before and looked just like the hero..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation