Skip to main content

Actress Saranya - Part -3

 


When I came out, the director looked at me for a while and said that Saran is just like the heroine. He told that ' Jeni in this move he will wear bra & jacket ,pant so pls remove his jumikhas & put liitle stud and remove his neck jein and put other jain and remove bangles , just do some work on hair & put single pleate. Finally he also need to fight some places & thast suits him, still he is walking like man & please teach him to walk like a woman and behave like women. we dont have enough time. She told him yes too.

one days its over ,the director was happily surprised to see a  girl and he looked her up and down. He noticed my ka]al lined eyes, painted lips, big boobs, small waist and soft limbs. He loved her short skirt which showed her beautiful legs and little bit of thick thighs. 

He asked me to walk  and i walked. Again he told "i saw you walk it was not girly. Do you think you are the hero of a movie that you are walking like a man. No no no you are the girl so learn to move like girls ".' he said ' while walking u hips need to swinging and practice that one saran & remaining all perfact.

I was not happy with the changes. Then jani gave one heels to practice. i said no . she asked me " 'Then how do you think you will dance wearing heels???! That reminds me of dance. Have you started learning to dance.. i said yes . she told me to start learning to walk and dance in heels. somehow i managed to walk but in heels i cant able to walk and its paining and some time i cried. Jeni consoled and finally she told me & if u dont want leave it saran...in songs we can use shoes are normal slippers. i said ok...now i am ready acts as heroin...My director also agreed & my whole motiavted me and its increasing my confident level...

Night around 7.30 Pm , me,Jeni & varun sir we three are there in room. at the time someone knock at the door. jeni opening the door. we saw Maya standing there smiling. she was wearing a jeans and shirt and she had cutted her hair like boys. she had crop hair. she look like odybuilder & attitude also like man. i am wearing a bra & jacket and pant.



Director varun introduced me and Jenny to Maya. Maya thinks of me as a woman. The director tells his name is Saran and he is the heroine of this film and maya is in shock. then Maya asked the director " what sir he is man and how can he will act like women that too heroin . he told Maya that ' maya no one ready to do action scenes and they dont have brave fight scenes like you. That's why I chosed him to play the heroine of the movie and i dont have any other option. Maya also looked at me and said I am proud to think of you. The director told us that " our group knew that saran was boy and he is the heroine, so dont call as a saran . call him  by the name Sana till the end of the film, so they kept saying that name too and they said yes. again director told her " see maya u & saran having some romentic scenes so i want both of the co-opretion.pls treat him like girl and heroin of the movie. she said yes & finally we all went home. The next morning we came to the shooting site and left after doing pooja and started shooting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation