Skip to main content

Keerthi Part - 11

  

                                                        Anu Aunty life story

Aunty asked me to change the dress and we would go, and I said no, aunt. I am feeling tired, so I am not coming. If you want, you can go, Aunty. Then I changed the my dress and came. Anu Aunty is still here, and I said I was also not going, and I felt very happy. We started to watch TV, and I asked her if I should put my head on your laps. She said okay, and I did. After some time, my aunt went to prepare the tea for us. At the suresh, he came home and took some things, and he asked me why you were staying alone. Come with me; we will go to the temple. I said no. Then I started to watch TV, and suddenly he came and kissed my cheeks.


He left, and I got very angry. Then Aunty came with tea, and she asked why you were still in an angry mood, and I said nothing, and I slept. I told her,'Aunty, 'you're very strong and have fought with four gays, and she said it was normal, and she said I am a Karete black belt after arrange. I have stopped everything, and while hearing this, we got excited and asked her to tell me the stories. She agreed, and she started to tell her story.

My parents have two children: me and my younger brother. My father is partial to both. our family is treditional Tamiland  I am not allowed to go outside after a certain age, and they also ask me to do housework.


My brother is always happy, and I get angry when I see it, but I can't do anything. I wanted to study well and join a good college for free, and I also got a free seat. I chose a faraway college and was determined not to come home even after the holidays. When I joined college, I was exactly what I wanted to be. I used to play with men and go out with them. In college, I fell in love with a boy who fell in love with me. Like other lovers, we went out—to the park, to the beach. I almost behaved like a man, and everyone teased him. But he didn't care about it and got along well with me. He introduced me to his house, and they liked me too, but his mother asked me to wear sarees like women. I didn't say that I couldn't; I said that I like to wear a pant shirt. His mother didn't like me for some things, but she didn't listen because of my arrogance. Little by little, he stopped talking to me. I did not ask him. Not only his mother but also my friends don't like some of the things I do, and they haven't told me yet.

I also went for a little trip as per dad's idea, and that's when I saw your uncle. When I saw your uncle for the first time, I thought he was like this idiot and ugly man. When I thought like that, he did something that made me realise that he wasn't like that. The grandparents were standing without money to go to the village. Everyone gave them money and did not ask if they had eaten. Your uncle bought them food and gave them the money they needed to go home. I realised then that what I wear has nothing to do with what I do. After that, I stayed here for a while, travelled in his work bus, and got to know a little about him. I thought it would be good if I married your uncle, but she never spoke a word to him, and after some time we will see him and speak with him, and mom called because my father was not feeling well, and I went home, and for almost one month I didn't meet him.

One day my mother told today one boy is coming to see you I told I don't want to become someone's wife and I fell love with your uncle, my mother forced make me wear saree and present me in front of the guy. they asked me to bring the tea and i put salt on one cup and that i gave to your uncle. my dad asked me to see the groom To my surprise the guy is nothing but your uncle. I am feeling somewhat happy and agreed to marry him. Both our parents tell us to talk each other, we went to upside and sit and start talking, I told him sorry for tea and he told no need to tell it , I told him I don't want to wear saree anytime and i like to wear pants and shirt or tshirts  etc but due to traditional I am wearing this saree forcefully. Hearing that he didnt tell anything. he asked me do you like me and i said yes. then he went down side but i am waiting for his answer.


After 3 months, we got married, but he still didn't talk about what I told him. At first, I asked him again, and he didn't say anything. He gave me one bag, which was full of t-shirts, pants, and shorts. He told me you are mine, so others don't want to see your beauty, and one more thing: you can wear whatever you want, or if you are not wearing any dresses, that is also ok, but inside the room. My mom and family are traditional about this, and my mom will not allow you. I said okay.

When I said that, I asked if you bought these clothes. He said no to that. I looked surprised and he said Anu, you have been in the bus with me for a while and you are inquiring about me. I got suspicious, so I asked your father, and he confirmed that you love me, and then I came to your house asking for a girl. I tried to hit a little, but he immediately switched off the light in the room, and after that, we had Divya and Siya.

So listen to me, Raji, we all don't know if life will be good, so we have to change the life that is set to suit us. Then I hugged Aunty, came to my room, and fell asleep.

Comments

  1. Your age gem of a person di super ah stories eluthura and more jasmine flowers force panni vaikira mari and apram avanuke adhu pudichu vekka pattu kekura mari eluthu di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sam un Facebook I'd solu di mine is anandhi Priyanka mohan pic dp la irukum anitha sampath pic cover la irukum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey where is the new parts please continue soon di we can't wait !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pls continue dear I am so dipressed without your stories 😔

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Samantha pls continue soon di I can't wait please please please

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samantha pls continue this story pa I cant wait 😭

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey samantha where are you di pls continue soon cant wait 🙏😭

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey pls di update something di please please please please please

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation