Skip to main content

Keerthi part - 3

 

                                                 Happy Moment with mom 


We both sat on the hall. Then my mom took my braid into her hand and asked me

Mom - aren't you gonna tell me about this?

Me - I told my mom about the punishment and everything

Mom - so, do you know, how to braid your hair?

Me - no, an old lady did it.

Mom - don't worry, I will teach you.

Saying it, my mom went to her room and came back with oil bottle and a comb.

Mom - now, turn around. I will massage your head.

My mom undid my braid and started to apply oil to my hair and then started to brush it. I sat calmly and enjoyed it. My mom told me everything I missed in the last 5 years. I didn't notice what my mom was telling how much she is missed me. then I asked sorry to her. After an hour, she placed a braid on my shoulder. I was shocked.





Me - mom, why did you braid my hair?

Mom - you didn't tell me not to braid it

Me - I don't like it, please undo it.

Mom - no, you should have said to before braiding it.

While me and my mom were talking about the braid, my sister came home. I was very happy to see her. after long we both are seeing each other but Her face was mixed with happiness and weirdness. She came to me and took my braid into her hands and pulled it. I shouted it pain

sister - it's real

Me - yes, it's real. You could have asked me rather than pulling it.

Sister - sorry but you have very long hair just like mine.

mom - both of you turn around

While we did, my mom noticed our braids

Mom - no, ragavi (my sister), his hair is longer than yours.

Both me and sister laughed.

We three of us chit chatted some time.mom said,

Mom - Rajiv, you don't have to hurry to find a new job here. Your sister and dad are earning really good. Take your time

Me - OK, mom and I am really sorry for leaving you.

Mom - it's OK. Have to thought of cutting your hair?

Me - no, mom, why? Do you want me to cut it?

Mom - absolutely no. I really like your hair and I don't want you to cut it.

Me - but mom, it's really long. May be I should cut it till my shoulder.

Mom - don't. You hurt me before. If you cut your hair, you will hurt me again.

I don't know what to say but agreeing with her.

me - what about dad , if he will see like this and he will get angry ryt.

mom - you don't worry and I will speak with your dad.

me - thanks mom.

Few days over, but my dad did not ask me about my hair. May be my mom would have told him. Just as always, one day after I got dressed, I took a comb and started to brush my hair. I went to Hall to watch TV while brushing my hair. I sat beside my mom and sister.

Sister - mom, look at my pimples. I don't know what to do?

Mom - you know what to do. Do bathe with turmeric paste.

Sister - OK. By the way, Rajiv, you don't have any facial hair, why is that?

Me - I don't know but for me it's not growing.

sister - really bro..but I have doubt and you have done something on your face.

me - no ragavi, trust me really I don't know what's the reason.

ragavi - ok bro , why your face is looking dull and your face is not glowing and looking like differently.

Mom - then why don't you use turmeric paste too?

Me - why? I don't need it. And men don't use it.

Mom - men don't use it because they are afraid it will stop their growth of facial hair but you don't have to worry. More over it clears your pimple and you will get clear skin.

Me - but mom....

Mom - no more buts, you will use turmeric paste whenever I will use.

Me - OK mom, as your wish.


It didn't take long. The next Friday early in the morning, my mom came to my room

Mom - Rajiv, wake up and it's time to take bath and she asked me to use this turmeric paste.

Me - mom....

Mom - you don't have to use it daily. Every Friday

Me - I don't know how to use it

Mom - OK, today I will apply it to you

Saying it, my mom took me bathroom and applied to my body.

When I am finished bathing, I was glowing yellow. now I am looking different. then morning I came out from room and ragavi and dad already having breakfast. ragavi smilling at me and said looking good and I felt very ashamed.

Almost 3 weeks gone , I never left home after I came from Bengaluru. I have friend her and I fell in love with her . one day I spoke to my gf (Kaviya) on my mobile but I asked her to meet but she also working here and she asked me to me coming Sunday.

One day, at night my mom and my sister were working in kitchen. I was so bored, I went to kitchen to take a look. My sister looked at me and asked

ragavi - why are you here? You don't even know how to boil water

Me - really!! , I used to cook by myself in Bengaluru.

Saying, I took the knife from my sister and started to cut the vegetables, my sister was cutting. And we all made the dinner.

ragavi - bro you are multi talented

me - while I am in Bengaluru, i have used to all works in our room .

Next day was very unusual, early in the morning my mom came to my room.

Mom - wake up, rajiv. Wake up.

Me - what mom? What do you want?

Mom - I want your help

Me - for what?

Mom - you know, household works right. I can't do it alone as your sister is going to work

I was so sleepy, my mom took my hand and took me to kitchen and told me what to do. I was cutting vegetables and My mom went outside to make rangoli and she came inside and started to breakfast , finally we completed the breakfast. The. we packed lunch box for my dad and sister. 



After having breakfast, I thought it's over but no. My mom made me to do small household works like folding clothes etc .It didn't stop there, she made me to help her while cooking lunch and dinner tooAt night, while I was going to my room and I felt very tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation