Skip to main content

Keerthi Part - 6

 

The next morning, asusal, I woke up and went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast, but mom was not there. I started to prepare the tea, and mom came. She said good morning and came near, hugged me, kissed my forehead, and said thanks. Then she arranged my hair and put it in a bun, and she taught me how to put my hair in a bun. I finished tea, and we both had it. Mom asked me to give tea to Ragavi, and mom will give it to dad. I went to the Ragavi room and knocked on the door. She opened it, and I gave tea to her. She asked me sorry, and I said it was ok. Then she hugged and said, Thanks,  cutie.Then mom and I went to the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast.

While having breakfast, my mom and sister asked me about the chain around my neck. I don't know what to do, and my dad is having breakfast with us. Till now, my dad hasn't asked about my hair or ears, and it was shocking for me, but he will speak normally, as he has before. Dad left, and without any hesitation, I told them that Kaviya (my girlfriend) bought it for me. 


Both my mom and sister really liked the chain. Suddenly, my sister asked about my earrings, and she said they were really beautiful. She asked me to share with her, and she said, Whatever you want, take it from my couboard. I told her if you really like these earrings, take them; anyway, I won't use them. Mom got an angry face and stared at me. I understood why she was staring at me.

Friday me, my mom, sister went to a temple. Its filled with lot people and mostly with women. Like always, my mom braided my hair but today she braided it by middle parting it, I tried a lot to convince her but she didn't listen. As usual everyone were going in line, so I started to go in men's line but the person who was handling the line, asked me to go with women. I was shocked. I wanted to tell him that I am a man but I don't know why I didn't tell him. My mom took my hand and took me in women's line. I was really embarrassed, when no one thought I am a man in women's line.



When priest gave us flowers, my mom and sister kept it in their hair, and I don't know what to do with it, I was surrounded by women, without wasting no time, my mom took it from my hand and fixed it in my hair. 

I just stood silently with saying anything. Then we came and sat and spoke about temples. When we came out of the temple, we searched for sandals, but mine and my mom's sandals were missing. Then, near by, there was no sandal shop, so my sister went and brought sandals for us. Both are ladies sandals, and I shouted, but my sister said there was no men's shop near. Now you manage it, and tomorrow you can buy a sandal. I was struggling to walk with ladies sandals. Already in a bad mood when we reached home, I took the flowers in my hair and decided to throw it, but

Mom - hey! What are you doing?

Me - I don't like to wear flowers

Mom - then why didn't you tell me in the temple?

I really had no answer. My mom again fixed the flowers in my hair.

My life is going like this, and my mom is not allowing me to search for a job. Now I am doing women's work, wearing earrings, and watching serials like women's. Sometimes I go out with my sister and my girlfriend, and it makes me happy.

Almost two weeks have gone by. One day, my mom got a call from her mom. They haven't talked to each other since my mom got into a fight with uncles, and we have also not visited in the last 1 or 2 years.

My mom was in tears while speaking to my grandmother. They spoke for an hour. I and Ragavi spoke with Grandma, but still, my dad was angry with them, so he didn't speak with her. Grandma asked us to come to the village for the festival. Mom became very happy.

After the phone call,

Mom - we all want go to my mum's home

Dad - I can't, you know have really important works

Sister - you know mom, I have lot of work too and in my office they will not give so i will try to come on sunday.I had nothing to say and moreover, my mom is gonna see her mom after a long time, so I agreed to go. I want to escape from here and leave for household works for some day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation