Skip to main content

Keerthi Part - 5

                                                      Girlfriend Meet  

Next day my sister went to office early and I am getting bored so I planned to meet my friend. After a long time, me and my gf decided to meet.... I haven't met my girlfriend for the 2 months. So I was very excited. Early morning, after doing few household works, I got ready. I tucked my braid on the back side of my shirt and wore a cap. My mom didn't allow me take off the earrings, so I decided to remove them, once I get out of the home.

Once I was out, I removed my earrings and put them in my pants packet, and I went to the shop to buy a gift for her and went. I went to a park and waited for my girlfriend. Within on time, she came to me. I was very excited. We started to share our feelings for a while. I know I can't cover my hair forever, so I decided to tell her.



Me - I want to show you something.

She - what is it?

She was saying something and she was stunned looking at my long braided hair. She took into her hand and pulled it.

Me - what's wrong with you people? My sister also did the same thing

She - sorry, but I just wanted to check it. Its real

Me - yeah, it's real

She - wow, we almost have same length of hair.

Me - may be, my hair is longer than yours

Immediately my girlfriend started to ask me many questions. I answered few and I didn't answer few.

She - your skin is so clear like women have. What are your using?

I don't want to say turmeric paste, so I did not answer it.

Me - so, you are general manager

She - yeah. Don't worry about the job. You will find something. As you promised, we are going for shopping.

Me - OK

She - by the way, don't cover your hair.

Me - what about others?

She - I promise, no one will ask you about the hair.

She said it very confidently, so I decided to leave my braid freely.

We went to the mall, just like she said, no one asked me about my hair. We went to ladies section.

Sales girl - how can we help you ma'am?

She - I am looking for bras

Sales girl - for both of you

I was shocked. My girlfriend just smiled at me and said no. Then I understood the reason why no saw weirdly, everyone thought I am a women. My girlfriend bought everything she needed and I was very angry on her. After we left the mall.

Me - why didn't you tell me that I look like a girl



She - let me tell you something, with cap or without cap, you are looking like a girl.

Me - really, I am really looking like women.

She - sales girl thought, you are a girl.

I became really sad.

She - don't worry. I always love you. By the way, you look really beautiful. Now wear the earrings, which are in your packet.

Me - how do you know about it?

She - when I touched your leg and I felt something odd, so I guess it , I was the earrings and your ear lobes are clearly visible.

My girlfriend took the earrings and fixed them in my ears.

She - now let's go to a jewellery shop

Me - why?

She - just I want to buy you something

We went to the jewellery shop. I don't know what my girlfriend has in her mind.

She - we are looking for a latest design chain .The sales girls showed a lot. My girlfriend patiently saw everything and finally decide to buy one. I was happy, finally she selected one and earrings also .

She - do you like it?

Me - yeah, why?

She - it's for you

Me - I don't want it. Its too feminine.


She - no, just wear it.

Me - no , i don't wear.

My girlfriend fixed the chain around my neck and asked me not to remove it. I weared earrings also. it's looking very feminine. After we left the shop, we went to a restaurant. She - take this scarf, I really liked it. You can cover your face in the presence of smoke and bad smell.

Then we purchased dresses for me, and we went to the ladies section again. She bought one saree, and I thought it was for mom. I didn't bring any bags. She kept all this in her handbag. When I reached home, she took her purse and mobile phone, and she gave me a handbag. I got shocked, but she didn't listen, and she gave it to me and left the place. I went inside the home, and already it was 10 p.m., so my mom was waiting for me, and while seeing me, she smiled at me. She said nice handbag, and I gave it to her, and I said this saree for you, and I said Kaviya asked to give it to you, but mom laughed and said I didn't want it, so keep it to yourself. We went to our room So I kept in my wardrobe .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation