Skip to main content

Keerthi Part - 7

 

                                     Going to Grandma House

let me tell you about mom family details,

My mother has two elder brothers and one younger brother, for a total of two cousin brothers and four cousin sisters.

1st elder brother : Senthil

wife :Shanthi

Son: Vijay (29)

daughter: Priya (26).

2nd elder brother: Siva

wife : Radha

son : Suresh (27).

daughter : Rani (25).

younger brother: Karthik

wife: Anu

daughter: Divya (21).

2nd daughter: Siya (19)

Vijay and Suresh are both two years year's elder than me. Priya and I both are the same age, and Priya and Rani are both already married and staying with their husbands at home. The three (Rani, Divya, and Siya) girls are younger than me. I don't know how to manage all of them. Mom had planned to go three days before. Mom is waiting for that day, and she has done shopping to buy dresses and other things for my cousin brothers and cousin sisters. We purchased jewellery for all, like rings, earrings, and chains. Finally, the day arrived. I packed everything and packed it in a big suitcase. next morning i woke up and seeing  my mom already got ready  and she asked to get ready and i took bath and came to my rrom and meanwhile mom done breakfast. I came out of the room, and my mom started to braid my hair.She was braiding like a girl, and I got upset and asked her

Me - mom, what they will think of my hair, will it be weird?

Mom - of course not, by the way, you don't have too long hair

Me - really mom? My hair crossed my waist

Mom - so what? Your grandmother has till her knees

While we were on the conversation, I didn't pay much attention, my mom again braided my hair by middle parting it. I thought everything is over and we can go but my mom had other plans. She went to her room and came with a pair of jhumkas with a smile on her face. Seeing them, I immediately said no.



Mom - you told me, you will wear them on occasions

Me - but mom, not in public

My mom didn't even listen to what I was saying. Literally, she forced me to wear them. It's very strange; I never wore jhumkas. then dad and Ragavi came, and Ragavi gave a cruel smile, and she hugged and said, You are a beautiful little sister, and I tried to hit her, but she ran away. Then she came near and told me once I reached the grandma's house, please do a video call. Again, she hugged me and said, Really, I am going to miss you for the coming days. Literally, she cried, and I told her, Don't cry, I will come back soon. I gave her a kiss on the forehead, and she kissed back and left.


We travelled by train, and we reached Thanjavur after 7 hours. From Thanjavur to Grandma Village, it took 45 minutes to reach the village. we finally we reached my grandmothers house. My grandmother and all are waiting for us. After seeing us she immediately hugged my mom and came to me

Grandmother - it's been very long. Finally I saw my grand daughterI was shocked, by her words. My mom laughed and I was staring at my mom.

The uncle's went inside, and Aunty took the arti. Vijay and Suresh took our luggage and went inside the house. Two girls are standing near Grandma. Anu aunty said my daughter-in-law is very beautiful, and I felt very shy and ashamed.

Mom: Anu, it's my son, not my daughter.

Grandmother- what? Then he has long braided hair and jhumkas, and he is even looking like a girl, and those girls are smiling at me.

My grandmother was very curious to know about me. My mom told her everything about me. Then mom requested they don't tell anyone, and otherwise he will not come again. Then Grandma informed everyone (aunties and their daughters): don't tell anyone and don't tease him. They said okay.

We went inside the home. My mom and grandmother were discussing something while I sat on the couch silently. Anu aunty came to me and kissed my forehead and said, Rajiv, really, you are very beautiful, and aunty introduced her daughters. The sad part is that my uncle's, Suresh, and Vijay also thought I was a girl. Aunties inspected my braid, like it's a wonder.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation