Skip to main content

Keerthi Part - 2


                                                             Mom reaction


my name is Rajiv. My mom name is Geetha and father name is Sivaraman and my sister name is Ragavi . My father and My sister both are working in government job. After my graduation and I got a job in Bengaluru. My parents didn't want me to go, but I didn't listen. I really need that job, so I came to Bengaluru. My mom was really disappointed. in this 5 five I have visited home less due to my job .

I am fair and about 5"5. After I went to Bengaluru. I thought, I made a mistake by leaving my parents. My mom cried many times. Since my childhood, I never liked to grow my hair, whenever my hair touches my ears, I used to get a hair cut. So while I was Bengaluru, I wanted to punish myself by not cutting my hair. I kept it so a secret from my parents. So today I finally I decided to take break some time and I visited to my home Town .

                                            


I have to travel on a bus for 6 hour to reach Chennai and from there 40 minutes to get my home, so that day I was waiting for the bus. Suddenly the rubber band i was wearing is gone and my hair is all over my face. My hair is till my waist. Since its night not many were there in the bus stand. Because of the wind, my hair is all over back and on my face. I don't have spare rubber band, so I saw a old lady sitting in front me. I was very shy but I decided to ask her for a rubber band. I went to her asked her

Old lady - ohh. You have to carry rubber bands in your hand bag, women.

Me - but ma'am. I am not a women.

Old lady - what? Then why are you having long hair?

Me - I like long hair but it's troubling me

Old lady - no problem, sit next to me. I will braid your hair.

I was shocked

Me - no no. No need. I just need a rubber band.

Old lady - listen to me, in this wind, you can't handle your long hair without a braid.

I was convinced by her words. I sat next to her

She took her time. After brushing my hair for a while, she braided it. Simultaneously we came to know about each other.

As she completed braiding my hair, the bus arrived. The old lady has to go through my home town, so we got into the same bus.

The bus is almost filled. Only two seats were available, and they were ladies seats. So I decided to get down but the old lady stopped me.

Old lady - why are you leaving?

Me - they are ladies seats

Old lady - yeah. But I can guarantee you that no one will know that you are a man.

I was shocked

Old lady - just keep your hair in your chest and sit.

I waited for a long time for the bus, so I decided to sit on ladies seats. Many ladies, entered the bus and everyone left think me as a women. I have absolutely no hair on my face.

my face laughing while hearing this story and I said pls don't laugh other wise I will not continue my story. then she said sorry pls continue and I will not laugh.

                                         


again I started my story ,

Finally I reached my destination, while I was about to get down, the lady kissed me on my forehead and told me not to cut my hair. I just smiled at her and got out. In the morning With happiness i pressed the calling Bell and it's my mom, who answered it. She hugged me in joy, then she realised I have long hair and it's braided too. Then I met my dad too but my sister wasn't in the home. I went to my room and got fresh up. After breakfast, my dad went to work. Both me and my mom were alone.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation