Skip to main content

Keerthi Part - 10

  

                                                  Looking like Braid

Next morning mom woke up me and asked me take bath. i came to my room with towel and anu aunty and her daughters there. Aunty gave me blose and aksed me to try. suddnely ragavi called me. divya holding my phone and i tried blouse and ragavi said see raji I am really lucky to put petticoat and blouse to my bother that's you see your hands it's so feminine that blouse perfectly suites you, you are also now girl like us and hearing that I started to cry and both girls started to laugh, and mom said you always teasing me for being feminine but you are more Feminine then me see you looking so pretty soft doll and bueatiful in  Saree actually it's look more suitable to you then any other girl, then my sister join her welcome to Womanhood Raji, then anu aunty asked her stop teasing me. then both my sister and mom teasing me more. 

Mom braided my hair, I put big jumikhas and light mack up, and Aunty asked me to stand in front of the mirror. Really, I am looking like a girl, and Aunty put black bindi on my near-by ear. I came out, and Shathi aunty and Radha aunty teased me more. Radha Aunty said you should have been born as a female, but you were mistakenly born as a male. Now also tell me if your okay, and I will ask Suresh to marry you, and you will become my DIL.

I felt very shamed. Then the uncle came and gave me naclace to wear, and the second uncle gave me naclace, and the third uncle also gave me naclace, and I put three neclace on and felt a little weight and i took blessing from them.Mom gave gifts for everything we have purchased in Chennai. Then mom took some real photos and sent them to Ragavi. Rgavi called, and Divya answered the call, and Ragavi was very happy to see something like this, and I told her it was all for you, and once I came to Chennai, I would give it to you. Ragavi said, Rajiv, really, you are more beautiful than other girls, and she cried, and I consoled her. I said to her, 'Don't cry, and always I want to see you in smile ".She said okay, and I told her I would call later.Then kaviya called me and i spoke with her and i told i will call later.  Mom gave me high-heeled sandals, and she asked me to try them. I was wearing high heels and tried to walk. I asked Divya to ragavi, and she called, and I asked her to show these videos. I tried, but I fell down, so I wore normal sandals. I asked her to cut the call.

We all ready to go temple, then grandmother told the aunties that you should all get ready to take the milk for god. Looking at me, she said you should also take the milk . I couldn't even say no. Then the aunts filled four jugs with milk. All the uncles have gone to the temple. After a while, they brought the music drum, and after looking at it, more than 100 women brought milk jugs. We also have to go with them, and we have to go with the women to the temple with the milk jug on our heads. I felt ashamed thinking about it, so I decided to do it, thinking that it was for God.


 Mother took the jug on my head, and I stared at her, then she inserted my saree pallu on my waist. Then my mother made us stand alone and took a picture. Grandma told me that my face was angry, and then I smiled a little. no one is ready to think about me and about situtaion . After that, Siya and I went to see around the festival arrangements; they had done a good job of decorting the village.

I have not seen this kind of festival. The children were playing, the village men were standing and shouting happily, the adults were working, and the festival had lots of shops and games. She and I were just enjoying everything, and Sia takes me to a shop, she can buy a bangle from there, and I said okay. Then Suresh came there and asked me to buy something for you. I remained speechless, then he took both of us and bought ice cream. He was walking behind me, and I felt bad to see him, but I didn't want to tell him i am boy because I was afraid it might cause some trouble.

I turned to Suresh and asked why you were following us now, and he said it was for your safety. We will take care of it. I told him not to come back, but he hesitated and left. Then we were walking around for a while when some men were teasing the women after drinking alcohol, and they were also teasing us. One of them said  see Machi's her waist is the same as Samantha's waist . I covered my waist with a saree, then they follow us and i asked siya shall we go to home. She said okay, and we both came home. At home, the aunties were keeping things for the evening  and we have cook pongal for god.


I went to my room and took a rest. That evening, we again took the Pongal basket and went to the temple, cooked Pongal, offered it to God, and then came home. I was already doing all this against my will, and Suresh was taking pictures of me with his mobile phone. I told this to my mother, but she smiled at me and told me to be happy that atleast he was seeing you and enjoy the moment.

I told my anu aunt about Suresh. Aunty said to me, This is a small matter. You are worried about this. If a boy other than Suresh comes after you, will you say this? I said no. Aunty said that should ignore him, and then she said that whoever doesn't like such a beautiful girl, he is also your cousin. I pretended to be angry. I told Aunty that you should stay with me for the night. That night, we all went to the temple, and the goddess was beautifully decorated, and it was very beautiful to see. I was telling my aunt about it. Then we both stood nearby and took a photo. We all separated, and I went with Anu Aunty. I felt like urinating. Aunty said, Let's go home, but I said, No, I'm going somewhere here. It was dark at some distance, and I went there. Aunt stood a little distance away.

. I went back after urinating, and someone covered my mouth with a hand, and then they took me like that; I couldn't even scream. After going a little distance, they dropped me down. One of them came forward, saying he would hit your waist with a stick. I am going to kiss you now; see what you are doing. I came near me and tried to kiss me.


i pushed him away and tried to run away and someone pulled my saree pallu and i removed my saree and ran way. I covered my chest area because I am only in blouse and petticoat and i called my aunt and she came and  I hugged her, cried, and then told her what happened. Aunty took my hand and took me to their place. When they saw us, they started laughing, and Auntie went to them and grabbed one person shirt and beat him. They all got scared, and everyone came to beat Aunty, but Aunty beat them alone. One of them came near me and tried to hit me. I pushed him away, and while falling down, he grabbed my blouse, which got torn. Then they all ran away. Aunty asked me not to tell anyone about this, and I was proud of Aunty, but at the same time I was a little scared. Then we both went home.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation