Skip to main content

Keerthi Part - 4

                                                           Fight with Mom & Sister

Next day morning mom asked me to wake up early and come to kitchen. I was shocked. My mom wanted me to help her daily. I didn't say anything. I went to sleep and laid on my bed. Today I did lots of work, so I was tired, and usually I get bored, but because of work, I didn't get bored. I was thinking about my mom. Today only I helped her, but still, she was done with all the work, but she never said I was feeling tired and finding it difficult to do the household work. I am proud of my mother, and I want to respect her more. The next day, I didn't wake up; just like yesterday, my mom came to my room and took me to the kitchen. started to work, and before doing that, mom asked me to put on a ponytail because of the length of my hair. While doing kitchen work, someone pulled my hair; it's none other than Ragavi. Rajiv, please make tea for me. I got angry and I started hitting, but she hugged my back and said, My cutie pie, please make tea, and I felt happy to hear this kind of word prepared tea for her, and she said thanks.

After lunch, me and my mom were watching TV, and mom was discussing girls dresses and jewelry. After that I slept some time . Evening I woke up and mom was asked me sit and she braided my hair and again she started the jewellery topics.while hearing this I was getting bored, but I didn't show her and suddenly my mom pulled my hand and went to her home.

Mom - I want to show you something

Me - what is it?

Mom - come to my room

So I went along with her. My mom opened the wardrobe and took some jewellery and sarees

Mom - I bought all these for your wife. You have to get married soon

Me - OK mom. But you never worn any of these.

Mom - no, no one. Not even your sister. I won't let anyone, it's for your wife.

To tease my mom, I took a silk saree and placed it on my shoulder and took a earrings and kept it beside my ear and asked

Me - not even me.

And I got unexpected reply

Mom - of course, if you want you can wear it.


Don't take it seriously, just for the joke I have asked.Mom, ok, Rajiv, but you will wear it one day, so I will wait for that day.My face became red, and I stared at my mom. Mom packed everything and kept her wardrope. After some time, Ragavi came home and mom gave tea to her, and she said Rajive wants to wear a saree and wear earrings, and I got shocked and angry, so I left that place. Ragavi stopped me, and she said it was just for fun, so don't take it seriously, but my mom's face was very dull and her eyes filled with water, and mom left her room. I didn't know what to do, so I asked my sister, and she said you could pierce your ear and make her happy. I got angry, and I said I am not a girl. Ragavi said, "Don't ask me anything; just do it yourself," and she left.

I thinked some time and went to Ragavi, and I said OK, but it was for mom only, so don't tease me. She said, Ok, bro, come, let's go shop. Already i have pierced left side now i want to pierce right and same we pierced and we came to home. Dirctly, I went to mom's room and she was sleeping, so I opened her door and took that box, which I kept near her, and I woke up. I took the earring while my mother asked me to give her the earring.So now I planned to act like I didn't like to wear those earrings. She saw my earlobes, and she said I would place them on your earlobes.

Me - what? I don't want to wear it.

My mom didn't listen, she fixed the earrings and took me to a full length mirror. While I was watching the earrings in the mirror, my mom placed a silk saree on my shoulder. I was shocked. I just wanted to leave but my mom caught my hand

Mom - just look in the mirror. I promise you, you will good in saree rather than in Pant and shirt

Actually it's true, I looked like a women, with long hair and earrings. I was in shock. My mom placed everything back in her wardrobe. Funny thing is I forget about the earrings. Suddenly my sister entered the room....

Sister - wow! You look great. But mom, you never allowed me to wear them.

Mom - I know. But he asked me for the earrings and for a saree.

Sister - saree too?

Me - mom, I never asked for any of them.

Mom - really, then why did place a saree on your shoulder and a earring beside your ear ?

Me - mom, I was just teasing you. And you know that

Sister - whatever. You look good in earrings

Me - oh, I forgot to remove them

Both my mom and sister stopped me.

Mom - what are you doing?

Me - mom, I don't want to wear them

Mom - I don't care, you asked for it and I want you to wear it

My mom and sister didn't agree. Finally we came to an agreement that I will wear small earrings daily and big ones only on occasion. I got angry on myself for bring it on my myself. My mom didn't take much time too shift all the sarees and jewellery to my room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation