Skip to main content

Keerthi Part - 9

                                                 Festival Shopping 

After some time i woke up and grandma called and told me, she wanted to braid my hair. I have no problem, so I agreed.

 She oiled my hair and started to brush it

GM - do you know, how to braid the hair?

Me - no

GM - no, you should learn it. Don't worry I will teach you, how to braid and how to wear saree also.

It may sound exciting for her but not for me. I noticed she applied a different kind of oil

Me - grandmother, I feel different about this oil. What is this?

GM - it's very special oil. It make your hair long and strong. I am giving this oil to your mother, so that she can apply it you, when you go home. Its only for you. Within no time, your hair will cross your butt.

Again, she sounded very exciting, but I don't want long hair after marriage. Grandma massaged me, and I felt good. all came to home. Then I spoke with my uncles some time later. Then Divya and Siya both came, and they called my sister, and they came and held my hand. then we three were sitting, some were watching videos on my mobile. After dinner, Anu anuty asked me to go to my room, so I did. She adjusted my half saree, and she said to always cover your waist and breasts. I said okay, and she taught me some tricks to handle the half-saree. Then we came out. I was sitting, and Anu Aunty was also sitting with me, and she was watching some videos. The opposite Suresh was staring at me, and I felt very shy and ashamed. whether I should tell Aunty or not.

After some time i went to sleep. At night I got a really weird dream, I was in a silk saree, with lot of jewellery and lot of flowers and suresh is coming to my room and he tried to kiss me.

suddenly i woke up,  I was really scared of the dream.  I really don't want it to happen again after this trip.

Next morning I woke up and took my bathe. As I expected I saw my aunt waiting for me.

Aunt - so, what do you want to wear today?

Me - Pant and shirt

Aunt - you have only two options. Saree or half Saree

It's not much of a difference, so again I selected a half Saree. Within not time she started to drape it. And today she taught me, how to wear it too. I didn't not find it difficult

Next I sat on a chair, while she fixed remaining things. I usually sat like doll. After she fixed my hair, I thought it's over

Aunt - wait, where are you doing? You still have flowers to wear

Me - no, aunty. I don't want to wear flowers

Aunt - it's new the you, but soon you will like it. Moreover, your grandmother, won't like to see you without flowers.


It's like, no cared about my words. After she pinned flowers in my hair, I went to the hall. To my bad luck, my mom was speaking to my sister is video call. My mom didn't leave until I speak to my sister.

My sister teased me a lot and my mom sent lot pics to my sister, including yesterday's Saree pics. I never saw, she took pics. the ragavi asked me have you learn to wear half saree and saree and i sad no. 

Anu aunty was really caring, she slowly taught me few things, like how to wear and handle Sarees and how to braid my hair. she said ok . 

Anu aunty & Me 

then she started to tease me and she said even i am girl still i dont tried half saree and saree and i bend my head and i gave my phone to my mom. ragavi said i am going to donete my dresses poor people and she asked us Do you want me to donate yours too?.

Mom - yeah, sure. You know the Sarees, which I am not wearing. Take those

I wanted to donate few clothes too. So I told my sister to donate, all my faded clothes. My sister said OK. 

Tomorrow is the festival, so we all went to the shop to purchase the dress. Aunties selected a few sarees, and mom asked me over them, and she took the sarees and put on the sholders one by one and asked me how they looked. I can't say anything, and Anu Aunty said it would look nice for her. Then they all went shopping for jewellery, and all shopping was done, and we came to our home around 3 clk. Then I gave measurements for blouse stitching. night, all speaking about festival decoration. Divya and Siya were talking about arrangements.

Ragavi called me and i am talking about festival and i said her and i going to miss you . she said i am also same. my mom came and she said Raji tomorrow you need to wear  saree and hearing that my sister told I also want to see this function because he is looking more bueatiful in saree and half saree. Hearing all I am getting very scared how can I handle. my mother, sister started to laughing more but my mother told her don't to laugh my cute little son sorry daughter will get scared and i gave fake angry. ragavi kissed from there and she said so morning i will call you so pick up call.i said ok. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation