Skip to main content

Actress Saranya -part -2

 Story main role Names

--------------------

hero : Akshay

heroin : sana

main suppoting role : karan

main supporting role female : Jansi 

My director told story to heroin, listened to the story and she agreed. Next month is going to start our movie shooting. Other hand Maya is preparing her for the role. We told this girl about her character as well. Filming was supposed to start in a week, and suddenly the heroin girl ran away .Our director was terribly angry. Still wondering how to find another heroine in a week. The producer who was there then scolded our director. At night while we were all talking I combed my hair. The director noticed this and looked at me and said, "If you mind, you can start shooting in a week. I do not understand what he said, I asked how." The director looked at me and said that even the heroine's character is like a fighter and action sequence .the director said that you would be right for this role. I said I can not. He said that "only one movie.. then I will be a man again " , and he talked to my mom and told her he would give  more money , so my mom agreed. After my mom said yes and ia m also aggred. my director told a girl named Jeni in our group and told me to change into a girl. Jeni also picked me up and took me to a room.

Jeni said Come on let's start. From now on you dont ask me too many questions and trust me. I need to make you look like a beautiful genetic girl. Allow me to try my make up skills on you."

She went to another room for about 10 minutes.she called me from that room. When i entered i noticed many cosmetics.. she asked me to remove my jeans and T Shirt.he observed my body and said with a kind of releif "wow no hair on chest, arms and back. Only a little bit on lower legs". she then gave me a cream and told me to apply it on the hairy part of my lower legs. She told me to shave the light mush i had on my face.i have not yet started growing beard but a thin mush was already visible. She told me to use razor. only on my face and the cream was for my lower legs.She thought for some time and told " wait for 20 minutes for the cream to be absorbed."she looked at my face for a few seconds and made a comment "you have very thick eye brows and it should be trimmed." I was shocked. "What.. trimming ...! "Yes to suite your facial features..to make you look convincingly a girl. After all beautiful girls don't sport bushy eye brows" I could not object though i was very disturbed by the idea. she started working on my eyebrows. Nearly 10 minutes gone in the process. she then painted my finger nails with pink nail polish. I was then asked to take a bath and come back. I watched in horror that the hair in my lower legs just washed away in water. Then shaved my mush. i then finished bath. i was as smooth ad a skinned chicken.no hair at all on my body. There was no mirror in the bath room. So could not see my face how it looked after removing my mush. I came back to Jeni. "Wow you are looking like barbie doll.. so smooth and silky she teased me.i did not like she was referring me anything that was girly. then she said "Ok now wear this" she gave me a black silk pantie and a satin black bra. I opened my mouth and immediately closed it. I silently wore the pantie. It gave me a strange sensation because never in my life i wore a pantie. I felt bad about wearing it but said nothing. she helped me wearing the bra. It was filled with sponge and was a bit tight. The moment i wore it i immediately developed a pair of sexy breasts.she asked me to sit on a chair and looked close to my ears. Oh a girl can not go out without a pair of ear studs. You have no holes in your ears and i have only screw type jumkis. No worry only if you could cooperate and Tolerate small pain i can fix them on your ears. I was shivering. jeni said "Ha come on Saran it's just 2 minutes job." i looked her angrily.

"Look Saran this is your character. she selected two jumukis and showed me. "This will hep you look more feminine".


she was keeping on talking to me and in the meanwhile twice i felt some chillness on my earlobes and a sharp pain. Latter she told me that he applied some spirit and then a cream to numb my ear lobs so that i might not feel the piercing. I felt two heavy things hanging from my ears and each time i moved my head I felt the jumukis touching my face. There was no mirror so i could not see them.

"Beautiful.. lets start some make up." she took a small bottle and showed it to me and telling me "Sana,this is eye liner. I am going to apply this on your upper eyelids. Now close your eyes". I closed my eyes. After about 5 minutes she asked me to open my eyes and told me "now i am going to apply kajal to your lower eye lids. she took another 5 minutes. Then she. Put a long imitation chain around my neck. Next she brushed my  long hair  But it held on tightly. Then she added a few glass bangles on my hands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation