Skip to main content

Actress Saranya part -14

 Then we went to the dining hall and I served the food to her. After she finished eating, I ate in her plate. Then she said" Today is our actual first night. You clean our bed make it ready. I'll go out and bring flowers to decorate our bed". I was excited. This is my first night as a woman. I went into the bed room and cleaned our bed. Made it neat. Then she came with lot of flowers. We decorated the bed. Then she made me sit in front of the mirror and started applying make up. I was observing carefully so that I can do my make up next time. She had put a light foundation, pink blush on my cheeks and red lipstick.

She then gave me the pink silk saree with orange borders that she wore on our first night, matching blouse, bra, panty, bangles, ear rings, anklets and jasmine flowers. She told me to go to the other bed room and get ready. I went to the other bed room and wore the silk panty and bra. Then I wore blouse and tied the saree below the waiste. Then I put on the bangles, ear rings and anklets.

I went into the kitchen, took a glass of milk and entered our bedroom. She was sitting on the bed wearing a Tshirt and jeans. I thought she would be wearing a saree. But still she was looking gorgeous. She looked at me admiringly and told that she is jealous of my beauty. I blushed. I gave the milk glass to her and fell on her toes to take blessings. She then lifted me holding my shoulders and gave me the glass and I drank the remaining half milk.

She lifted me with her both hands and placed me on bed. Then she slept over me and started kissing my lips and squeezing my navel. She slowly went down and started kissing my neck and then my navel. I was moaning while she was kissing my navel. This is so much better than I kissing her navel. She then opened my blouse, removed bra and started sucking my nipples. Actually I used to do breast exercises.

So I have small round breasts. She enjoyed sucking them. She also started squeezing my buttocks and my thighs. I was moaning louder than she ever moaned. I was literally in heaven. Then its my turn to return the favour. I removed her Tshirt and sucked her boobs. She is a goddess. Then I removed her pant and licked her pussy and finally I entered into her. This is the best sex I had in my life. Both the male and the female in me got satisfied. Then we fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning and Maya was getting ready. I said "Why are you wearing Tshirt and jeans. where u r going ?  She said " just half hour i will meet one director and i will be back sson". i said ok. Maya said " Honey, you are looking gorgeous. I called your mom today and said about you. She said she is happy for you and she is now happy that you are finally living as a woman. But she said that your sister may not accept this. Lets see what she tells". I said " Thank you very much dear. I am very happy hearing that. I never expected my mom would accept this. I need to thank her personally. But I am sure that my sister won't accept this". MAYA said " Lets hope for the best dear. she said " maya invited them for our daughter SARA first birthday function.

We are arranged a party and invited our friends and closed circle. Maya selected a Red saree with pink blouse.  I wore pink colour saree &  silk bra and silk panty. Then I wore the blouse.  Then came the jewellery. First came the bangles. I wore 15 bangles on each hand. I just loved the way they were moving and making noise when I do something with my hands. Then came the necklace and earrings. i applied makeup to me.It was awesome feeling with my earrings swinging as I was walking. Then my mother came first and was shocked seeing me. She couldn't believe her eyes.

My mom said " Sweetheart, look at you. You are really pretty. I am very much proud to have such a beautiful daughter. But I am sorry honey. I couldn't convince your sister. she is very angry at you and maya. 

I said " Thanks mom for accepting me as your daughter.she went to my daughtera nd lift . i went down at same time reporters are came and taking photos and they are asking lot of quetions. Maya came down & she is wearing pant & shirt , i am wearing saree..Maya introduce me as a his wife. i got shocked.( as per reporter point of view  maya is male & i am female ) i dont know what they will write  in the papers & news.i was angry on Maya. while seeing my daughter face angry gone..

Then slowly my friends started coming to the party. All of them were amazed looking at my beauty. They couldn't believe their eyes. They were all happy for me and congratulated me . some people couldn't take their eyes off me. I was a little uncomfortable due to too much attention. But I was also proud that I am able to attract so many men. Then we danced after dinner. Many of actors & directors  were eager to dance with me. I was a little nervous .

Finaaly time arrived  We cut the cake and celebrating the fuction...  That was a great night and I was the happiest person in the world at that moment. I slept very happily that night. Nextday i watched Tv " they are telling Vicky (maya) & Saranya (Me) got married & they have child & they are telecasting our family photos. Daily news paper also same news now everyone will think i am girl so now onward i need to wear girls dress , Now am Maya wife & mother of maya's daughter. i dont want to speak with Maya & anngry on her.


Comments

  1. If you are looking for the best stores to buy baby essentials online, look for trustworthy sites that will strive to deliver on their promise. I highly suggest you check out A and M dynamic deals. It offers you a wide range of products like soft floating swim trainers, baby care, milk bottle, bath toys, blanket, baby walkers, baby bathtubs, essentials, etc, at an affordable price. These are the most trusted online store which helps you get to fulfill your baby products needs.

    Baby soft floating swim trainer
    Double sided flip octopus plush toy
    Women flawless four heads legs hair remover

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation