Skip to main content

Mahalakshmi

I am only son of my Parents.My father name Mahadevan and mom name is Lakshmi.my father having one her name is Poorna. My mother and my Poorna  both are married same time. My father and my uncle both are joined Army same time so they are married same .my mom and Poorna aunty get pregnant at same time my mother is wishing for baby girl and my aunty is wishing for baby boy but for my mother I born boy and my aunty got baby girl.  
My mother is dispointed but also not showing even my aunty also.I born and after 6 months my dad died in war. my uncle escaped from the dead and he volunteered asked to major to transfer military office . He got transferred to Chennai and he have to shift to Chennai. my uncle asked us  to come him but my mom is not ready leave this village. My mom asked him to go after our first birthday celebration.
 On 1st year birthday my mom and aunty and uncle all decide to celebrate like me in pink Princess dress and my aunty daughter in blue Prince suite.
 After the birthday function my aunty and uncle and her daughter Keerthi all went to city. 
My brought up story ....
I am brought up in village by mother. After my father dead we don't have any source and we don't have money also. monthly we are getting my father pention amount. So my mom made me join in Tamil medium and government school. Am the only relations of my mom and our relations  are not supporting us.my mom always looking after me very careful and I raised by her.
When I was around 5 my first time hair cutting happen but I don't like to cut my hair because my mother having long and thick hair and I also wish to have like her my mother told she is girl so she have long hair but I am boy so cut your hair. I told I don't care about it I wish to have hair like you .l  can also become girl like you begin kid no one cares about it but my mother is happy hearing it.
So my mom buying girl's dress for me. I started to grow my hair. After 6 months it reaches above mid back.
So I having long hair when I am going to school my mother Bride hair. In school teachers told me  braid my hair. I told to my mom about this, morning she asked to sit infont her ,  I holding mirror when she is combing my hair and I seeing in it and feeling so girly Like feeling my mother so time for fun calling me like girl. I am feeling very Feminine on that time and I always like to wear Bride long hair.
Always I used to stay in my home and 
helping my mother in house hold course and put less interested in studying . I reached 10th standard , I am wearing two plates braided hair   and goiny to school. 
Everyday I am doing house hold course like cooking and cleaning and washing clothes putting rongoli washing plates etc. Some times I will go out time wash the clothes with village girls and we I'll talk about gossips about village affairs. Always I  put the pitcher on my hips like women and I will walk like girls in my village everyone will tease me.

 I like stitching so I stitching blouse and skirt and chudidhar to our village girl so all village girls are my friends and I always be with them I and all girls goes to village feast and girls are purchasing bangles earrings jewelers Makeup etc I am also feeling to take this but not having guts but my friends know and they gift me some earrings I wear it with only we are there.
Keerthi brought up story....
My uncle is working in government so I made her join CBSC school chennai city. She study well and now she is getting training for military and daily she will go to gym and she having muscular body and 
she cutted hair like military man and same us her father.she studying English and knowledgeble girl. Some she will come here others wise I will go my uncle home. Now we both are completed schooling and we have join college. One day Poorna aunty called to mom and she told send him here and I will arrange college seat......

 Night mom asked me about , college I said I will join near by any college. She told your Poorna aunty called me and she said already she arranged college seat for you.i said no mom I will not go alone. If u want  we will go both others wise i will not go and who will take of you.  She told me , do one thing First you go and join the college and I will come with money. I said ok. After long I going to my aunty home and after long time I am going to see Keerthi.
My village friends are came to told me, neighbor village arranged one festival and today special pooja is there for girls. So we all going to the festival of u want u can join with us but with girl dress. Some girls asked me to come, I nodded my head.i told them I will wear saree and I will come. But I don't know how to wear sarees but I tried to wear sarees. 
I can't able to wear sarees , suddenly I heard loughing sounds , I turned back side mom was standing and she watching me. She came near my daughter want to wear saree , first u tell me where u want to go miss. I said my friends going to and with them am going. She smiled and she helped me to wear sarees. They're also came and we went to temple and romoing as girl its great feel. Village boys looking us and some of the following us. Each end every moment I enjoyed lot. I won't get chance to wear sarees so I enjoyed how much possible. Next day mom teaches how to wear sarees and bra , bouse...that whole I practiced to wear saree and I got the tricks. Days passed..
Now I have to leave to village but my village friends are not allowing to leave but I have to leave and I need to improvey study's but real fact is I going to see Keerthi .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation