Skip to main content

Kalyani part 14



After Kalyani was ready to be discharged from the hospital, Saranya arranged for a temporary flat where Kalyani could stay till they were married.I don't know whether to refer to Kalyani as 'him' or 'her' for this part of the story. Perhaps it would be best if I referred to 'her' from saranya point of view and 'him' .Even though I had seen Kalyani  being effeminate in school all these years and even dressed in girls' clothes during his ragging, it was difficult to come to terms with the fact that he was now a full time woman right down to the equipment he had below his underwear.Saranya  had no problems in thinking of Kalyani as a girl. After the operation, she was of course very eager to be with Kalyani as long as possible, sometimes taking leave from office to be with her. Kalyani, however, was not at all comfortable with Saranya. Kalyani had just started life as a real woman . The last thing he wanted was to be immediately also cast into the role of a wife.A couple of days later, when I went to meet him , Kaviya now I can't able to do , please give me some time... just a year ... at least a few months... so I can get used to being a woman." I thought quickly: for one, he didn't deserve anything from us and it wouldn't be right to deny Saranya his rightful pleasure for even a day longer than required. I told him no way Kalyani if you  would leave Saranya  heart broken and you already did same.there was no way I could let him do any of that and give him any time at all to think. Once he got married and was put in the role of a submissive wife, I knew it would break his will forever and he would stay put; then we could all live happily ever after."No Kalyani," I told him, "You are going to marry Saranya the next week just like we planned.  I said, "I'm leaving now and I When I did return the next week, he had indeed accepted his destiny. There was no further dispute ever about what he was to do. He would quietly obey the wishes of his husband.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation