Skip to main content

Kalyani school life

Coach asked me  for dress changing use separate room and I inside am feeling happy. I thinking about that who informed to coach and I was not overly attracted to girls yet. Neither were many of them attracted to me. I was just one of the team. I am waiting for the match and wearing girl's t-shirt and shorts with ponytail.
We played well and all girls went to pool to enjoy the moment. Coach given a girls bathing suit to wear at the occasional pool party 
 and instead of wearing shorts at the vollyball games I was given a skirt. I was quite pleased with that. I remembered , at school I was teased a bit by the boys for hanging out with the girls all the time. But I had been on the team since I was 9 so it wasn't a big problem.
So  for a while I lived a kind of double life. I went to school as a boy, but played netball and attended practice almost as a girl. All the members of the team knew I was a boy, but they treated me as a girl. There was no great surprise when I only made friends with girls in the team and made no boy friends at all. It was also not unusual for me to be invited over to girls places after Volleyball practice where I still wore my volleyball skirt as part of my uniform. I remember several times attending dinner still in my skirt. It also was not unusual for me to talk about girls things with other girls in the team. It wasn't even unusual for me to on occasion try on other girls skirts or dresses in the privacy of their rooms. I had no problem with it. I didn't like the idea of having to be a boy and be tough and having to get in fights and do work all my life. I like the polite and kind life of girls much better.
I was close to 12 it was apparent, still  My mother Dont know about this at all, but my sisters did.she asked me to stop behave like girl and she scaring  I was going to turn into a girl or something. Which really did not bother me, and was in fact something I secretly hoped for. Two weeks before my 12th birthday out little volleyball team won enough games to go off and play another school in some other town. There was some concern about me of course. But as I was a good player they could not just leave me behind. Some people asked questions about me So my teammates they tried to grow breast so they bra with some clothes.It was pretty uncomfortable and it was pretty obvious through my uniform even when I wore a second T-shirt Besides which, I had not worn my shorts to a game in almost ten months and they no longer fitted. So it was decided to send me off as a girl.
I was quite happy to wear my skirt to volleyball  games. My bad luck this worst match , All teammates parents including my parents also. Before match I got scared while seeing my parents.My mother knew I was happy to do so, and so did all of the other mothers also encourage our teams.
There were a few fathers who turned up at the occasional game, some of whom knew I was a boy, but most didn't. When the idea came of sending me off to play in another town it was first considered that I would go and be a boy when it came to every day living and dress as a girl (as I had already been doing) during the game. after Match we went to home , my father asked to me stay hall and he asked about that match and he hold hair and he told me cut tha hairs morning. I started to cry because of pain and suddenly mom came and recused me.she told to dad I will do whatever he likes so please don't ask him and she told me to go room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation