Skip to main content

Kalyani Introduction

Let me introduce my self....
I am Kalyan...and i have 3 older brothers, I have younger sister and her name is Meena and I was the fourth. actually first three are boys so she want girl this time.So he prayed to God also but my fate I was born as boy and my mom became very sad that time.. everyone used tell me. My mom  always dress like girl and she will not allow mingle with my brother and especially father.she got scared so she will go away from me. I was brought up by my mother. Our father had basically like athletic person. He liks Ameer Khan "DANGAL" movie.so he giving trainings to brothers.when I was just two, due to his aim and violent nature. When ever my relatives described him, they usually used terms like "That good for nothing...", "That he torchering child's...." and In Villages everyone will scold him but he will not bother about anyone. Daily early morning my brother's will go with father for physical training. My mom will not allow to go so I will stay in home.
I grew up in quite a feminine,  I was raised in some part as a girl.I was given dolls and girls toys, as part of my mother's idea that there was no such things as boys behavior and girls behavior I also always had long hair. I don't remember ever having short hair. When I was four that my sister was born. I was four, my mom made me join Classical dance class. Now I want take care my sister and mom used to teach all house hold works. Some times I will join with village girl and we will go for river to wash clothes.they will speak about girly thinks and gossip about village men's. Like this year's passed...my sister is studying school and she joined in Volleyball coaching  and so planning  in entering the volleyball  centre, the only boy to have done so.
I had long hair till mid back. I don't have hairs also.my father asked me to join center  but  really disliked the pressure to 'act like a man' and hide my feelings.  I also like the way girls were given pretty cloths to wear, and nice things like ribbons and hair clips. I remember sitting in a class once paying attention to girls talking. One said that she was going to get some hair ribbons for her friends. When a girl pointed to me and asked if she was going to get some for me she said "Boys don't wear hair ribbons." I felt sad to have been left out.
 I had just turned 11. I was the only boy in the team so I was asked to change in a separate room. I came out to the dressing room wearing shorts and T-shirt.I remember several girls looking at me and my sister said. "My brother doesn't have those." In short order several girls came over to me and removed my T-shirt to take a closer look. It wasn't long to a couple of girls had their chests bared as we compared with each other. She came near told me don't worry it will grow ..I nodded my head.
One time we went outstation for match,  where most of the volleyball team was in attendance. One of the oldest girls who was 16 at the time decided to give the rest of the girls room. that asked me to join. Night she came said u don't have breast till now and she undressed me and pointed It was at that point that I realized that she had breasts that were as big as most of the 18 year old girls.
Morning coach interrupted before the match.he asked about that's incident ( breast compare)  I got a bit of a grilling down and was questioned but not too harsh when the other girls explained that it was not my idea. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation