Skip to main content

Mahalakshmi part-9

Maha 9
 Priya and Divya they both came and asked , what's happening between here and Priya asked me why are you behaving like girls. I said her you know right I am love with Keerthi and she likes who is wearing girl' dress and that's why I want to impress Keerthi. Priya got angry and she started to scold me , who told you Maha and no one will accept as girl and I think they fooled you. I told her have you seen and Keerthi gave comments about my beauty. Priya told me to ask directly to Keerthi.
We all went to Keerthi room to ask whether she like me or not.  when we went she is dressed in lungi and shirt and smoking. Priya asked her Do you like Maha ? And especially if he is saree and she  told no and no  interest in this type of girly activities. 
Keerthi asked Why are you dressing like this ??? . I said it's for you Keerthi and I want Marry you. Keerthi asked me ,  For me,  I don't ask you to wear this. But Viji told me u like this that's am doing otherwise I don't want to wear girl's dress. She got angry and told me  you are just girly boy how is more feminine then girly girl and no feeling on girly body insist of that having feeling on muscular girl like. maha you don't have single quality being a men. I feeling shyness and embarrassed  and she completely teasing me for this and I started to cry like girl and she telling while crying also act like girl and who will like you ? And Who will marry ? And I ran out from the place and if ready to turn to girl I will think about our marriage. We three came to room and they told me don't worry we will fixed up. Morning we came to village and am waiting for college reopening.
Our college is reopening and I came to Poorna anuty home. I went to priya home and she gave some tips to impress the Keerthi.
1. Avoid the Keerthi
2. Don't help to her
3. Infont her acting like committed
4. We want make possisive
Our college is started  and morning I wake up I will do all house hold work and I wil give tea to Poorna aunty and I will not give to Keerthi. Breakfast I packed for my self and I got ready to go college , aunty said wait Maha Keerthi will drop you in college. I told her , it's ok aunty today onwards my friend Priya will pickup and drop me.  In college also am not seeing Keerthi and avoiding her. Always we are roaming infont of Keerthi and Priya and me holding hands.  Holiday times I will prepare juise and snacks for me. If Keerthi will ask " if u want u can prepare yourself." One fine day am in room Keerthi came and asked me , why are you behaving like this ? . I told here " first before entering my room , please knock the door and come. Keerthi got shocked and asked me , why behaving like rude ? . I thought u are loving me but that's wrong so why I need to  waste my time with you and she is in confused state and went her room. After she left , I smiled and feeling happy.

 
      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation