Skip to main content

Kalyani part 8

I run to room and start crying and I liked Rohini and her mother.i don't want marry any other girl.
Next day I  went to Rohini home and told her everything to her, then my father bring another girl to marry. Suddenly Roshini told better you can marry that girl. Aunty  get angry and she scolding Roshini. Next day my mother comes to room I hug her and crying I don't want to marry that girl.my  father come and told after that seeing you in saree she wants you to be Bride and she is groom and wear this Saree bangles and jewelers and come I ask my father why you are force me to marry that girl. he told until this year I am top businessman but this year she took top businessman if she marries you then that top businessman award remain in our family and she having more money and you can happily live. 
I told my father for Happy living we not required money we want love my father scold and told me to wear saree and come to temple my mother dress me as Bride in saree blouse bangles and jewelers Makeup I am going without wish and I started to cry wrapping tears in my saree pallu.My mom told me I arranged everything to escape and just follow my instructions and go and Marry Rohini and aunty is waiting temple. Mom said " Whatever happens in your mother in law house just obey your husband and mother in law words" and she cried and hugged me tightly. I don't know next what will happen, I reached temple and Roshini waiting for me and she tied mangalsutra around my neck. We called and informed to my mom.
I fall to her feet and ask for blessings all and her mom. Aunty told me  Roshini  tied mangalyasutra around your neck now Roshini should be my husband for the life. You should be wife of her for a life. she accepted me as a daughter in-law. Tomorrow onwards I need take of my family and I have more responsibility.

We reached home anuty showed everything and she told today onwards you have take care everything and I retired now.she told I have one daughter and her name is priya.she will come evening..
Priya came evening and while seeing her I remembered my sister kaviyaa. She started to calling me as Anni ( sister in law ).  a sissy boy to become wife of my daughter from today onwards you are my daughter in law but Ragini told no mother he is maid of this house he must do what ever I you and my sister told, tell him to wash her clothes, then Ragini sister   Priya  take me and told don't worry  sister will cool and you have very beautiful hair come let me dress up you in my Saree and she take me  and her room. Aunty  told make me ready to first night and Priya started to dress me in Saree for his first night and am  is feeling very shy , at night. Iam wearing beautiful Saree and bangles and long hair and went to our room. Roshni is in lungi and shirt and I  went near her and fall to her feet for blessing. she kicked me  in her leg and told not to come near to her, I  started to crying, she told me to sleep on floor. she is sleeping on bed. I don't know what's happening here , I asked her what happened to you and why you're behaving like this. She said from starting onwards I don't like you ..who will like you sissy boy. Because of my I married you.thats it. This you have to before marriage ..I would have married that girl. But my mom liked you what should I do. I crying and wrapping my tears with my saree pallu.  At atleast allow me to press your feet because I am your wife, Roshini  told ok and lie down on bed, I went near Roshini feet and put it on his lap first he put his head on feet and feel it's his female husband feet then started to pressing, once Roshini went to sleep, i slept on floor thinking his condition now...
In early morning due to cold and I waked up. I took mangalyasutra  and touch that to my eyes and pray for  husband Roshini long life. I went near bed where she  is sleeping I touch her feet. I went to bathroom and take bath and come out, now I  doesn't have any Saree and if  I wear male clothes then my husband  and her mother will scold me.  now I doesn't have any choice and I wear one pant and shirt and came out of room. suddenly someone slapped me and I fall on ground and started crying, it's was Priya  she come to me  and told sorry Anni . I thought someone because you are not in Saree and slapped you. I  told it's ok then Priya told if mother or sister see you they will scold you why you are wearing pants. for my slap only you fell down , then how you can handle strong girl like my sister such a weaker loser you are and begin such a sissy boy and daughter in law of this house you doesn't have to wear pants. Anni  you should wear petticoat and Saree bangles to you hand that will suits you , she told I am happy to share my sareses with you Anni.
 you and me are same sorry , you are weaker then girly girl like me but you ask your husband to buy Saree for you .I told ok. then she take me to her room and dress me in her 

Saree and bangles and petticoat long hair braid, then Priya told to Raj now go and do house hold work I will go to do yoga because begin a girl I will not weaker then you.
After that I went to kitchen and prepared coffee for all then he put Saree pallu over his head like ideal Indian submission housewife and went to his mother in law room his mil become happy seeing me, then I went to Roshini  room she is in lungi and shirt and still sleeping I  put coffee on the table and call her she getup from sleep and become angry because of my disturbance she slapped me and he fall on ground and started crying she told from tomorrow onwards just put coffee on the table. and stand infill I getup I  said ok . I  prepared for her bath and I  started cleaning the house once it done I went to my  mil and ask her choice for breakfast and prepared it, then I went to room and started to iron Roshini clothes once Roshini come out of bathroom wearing baniyan and boxer and I gives her clothes she only wear jeans and top she is in baniyan her strong arms are visible. I compared my  arms to her , my arms are so soft and sensitive where her arms big and like rock, then I  went to pooja room and bring one plate, she  is sitting on the chair in very attitude and confidence.i am  holding plate and my Saree pallu over his head like ideal Indian submission housewife and went to her and standing . Ragini ask what is this I told , you are my husband God I need to worship you and do your feet pooja, she sitting on the chair and am sitting on the floor near Roshini feet and I am washinh  her feet 

then rub her feet with his Saree pallu and then put flowers on her feet then he do arati to her and put tilak to her then Roshini put sindoor on my head then he fall down to her feet and ask for her blessing, she proudly bless me to have more girl child like her then I take flower from Ragini feet and put it on his long hair.
Then Ragini and her mother and sister sitting on dining table and I  started to serve them once Roshini  finish her food she wash her hand in the plate. Why you wash her hand in the plate,  Kalyani need to eat his breakfast on your used plate only then Roshini told I don't care about him and went and sit on shopa putting leg on leg like a king ,  am  covering my face over my Saree pallu and crying and warping my eyes with my weak bangles wearing soft hand, I have no choice if he want to eat he need to eat in Roshini used plate only then I  drink the Roshini hand washed water. I had breakfast same plate Ragini and her sister Priya laughing seeing mycondition, after food,  the table and wash all the plate then my  mil calling me , i run with a fear, she told me to polish Roshini shoe and put it on her leg then I went and polished Roshini shoe and I sit on Roshini feel and putting shoe to her while tieing the her shoe lies,  am  thinking if he is manly man he will tie mangalyasutra but now my feminine then girly girl so am  tieing  shoe lies of strong girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation