Skip to main content

Mahalakshmi part-13


Priya had given the natural hormones to me so it not creates any side effects to me but now I am a male in a female structure.

I started to argue with Priya and I went inside my room and closed the door. She knocked my door but I not opened so she sends the message to aunty about the incident. Within next 30 minutes aunty came  along with the Vandhana mam , they requested to open the door. I opened the door after a several request, Vandhana mam came near to me and try to convince me. She also told that the energy drinks which she given to me also generate female hormones. Mam told that she only suggested to priya about the diets so that I can get a female structure. It’s difficult for a man to get a main slot, people prefer to see pretty woman dance. In the dance has to get female characteristics, like being more expressive in the way they walk, pretty eyes, mannerisms etc., So that only she suggested the diets. Now you learnt very well in the dance and doing good and your structure looks feminine so you will good applause when you perform in the stage. There is no need to worry about your structure. And also she tells that she given my name to perform in a dance festival program which is going to happen next week. So she tells to be confident and perform well. She suggested to  aunty doing the laser treatment to my face before the dance festival program. But doubt is whether Keerthi will accept me as girl and aunty said I will speak Keerthi and I convince her marry you and I hugged and crying.
But still I was in the fear & confusion about my future. By seeing it priya asked me why ur in fear  , if Keerthi will not marry me and I will die that's it. What about mom ? Aunty said I will speak with your mom don't worry and Again all three told me to be positive and continue my dance practice, the diet and be well preparing for the dance festival.I decided not to think what has happened to me and move forward so I decided to give a good performance. As usual Next day morning I went to the dance class after the practice.


So she had given a cream to apply daily and after 3 days she given the appointment for the laser treatment. After 3 days completed the laser treatment but she told need to do 2 more sessions. Before the dance festival I completed the laser treatment now my face becomes smooth and shiny.

Vandhana  Mam appreciated for my dedications and she tells to have an audition performance before the dance festival. She invited Priya ,Aunty and mom & few other persons to have a look of the audition. She arranged for stitching a special dress to do the performance. Prepared for the audition in the back stage Divya & Priya helps in the dressing and the makeup. After completing the dressing and makeup I had seen me in the mirror I really not able to believe myself.
Priya comes and tells you’re looking awesome give the good performance.  You are having surprise when you go to the stage. It’s my first time i am going to perform in front of the audience and also as a girl. I notice my heart beginning to race; it was a big moment for me. The curtains were drawn; I bent to get an early glimpse. Vandhana  mam told only few persons will be there but I seen more than 25 Persons in front and college friends. My mom and Keerthi also sitting in the first row which I never expected.

The performance was all of one Hour. I give my best performance; huge round of applause engulfed the auditorium. It was a momentous occasion. Priya , auny & Vandhana Mam appreciated my concert. But I asked Priya, she told only invited few friends but she not disclosed the details about me.

After my mom came and hugged and she got shocked and while seeing my breasts and she started cry and with smile but I can't understand what's is thinking. She gave kiss my cheek and forehead and I got blessings from her.

Vandhana mam started to introduce me to the guests one by one. When Vandhana mam taken me near to her friend Neha. She immediately tells to Mam that I am looks like familer face. Priya , aunty & Vandhana Mam started to smile.   And finally my hero Keerthi came and congratulated me and she left.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation