Skip to main content

Mahalakshmi part-6


Next day I got up and started to clean house front door and put rongoli and do Pooja and take bed coffee to Keerthi she is having deep sleep I put tea near her table and get her up she slapped me unknowingly and due to her strongness I can't able to stand for that slap and fall down she got up and told sorry and try to make me up and put some water I getup and I got so much pain and started to cry in front of her she told me sorry I am in deep sleep so I don't got it I try to stop crying​ and told her to drink tea and take bath I went to kitchen crying warping my eyes  and I went aunty room and gave tea and I brought her out . she comes down and surprise to see the Pooja room and rongoli in front of house.  "I am doing for Keerthi and I want to impress but she is not getting impress" but I will try to impress her.

I

tried to impress Keerthi so  I  rtsted to follow her  college  and  home also ii will sit  wwhere she is sitting  and time she  want to  see me. Everyday I used  have lunch and  dinner time  with her.    
I would come and sit next to where she was, unless I was with a couple or more of my friends in which case i would shy away.  Sometimes I felt like I was just talking to one of my female friends, my manner of talking and behaving were so timid and unmanly. Priya will give ideas to impress Keerthi and following her.

Days are passed ...  one day Priya called to bring rose and I don't know why and I went with rose. Once I entered to college priya came said , today is Velatines day so propose to Keerthi. But I got scared and feeling shy. Priya started to scold me and I said ok I will propose her. I went to near Keerthi with a rose in my hand and said, "Keerthi... I- I- er... love you... Can you... I mean... will you... m-... er.. marry me?" I was so nervous and was even absently holding the rose close to my stomach rather than offering it to her.

Although this was probably the only remotely bold thing i ever did in my life, she just couldn't believe it.  he did something which really surprised everyone.one girl said he even have thought of himself as your husband priya ?!  Suddenly she said I had  sympathy and I had shown him could be mistaken for friendship but to think that I would ever love him?!Then a thought occurred to me. I am feeling embarrassed and all girls started to laughing. One of Keerthi friend told to seniors.

they called me and they asked me are you proposing to Keerthi. One guy told you must choose your Romeo for today . They would make me dress in girls' clothes and act like a girl. It wasn't a difficult thing to do of course, the way i looked and talked already... in fact i made a beautiful girl when I was dressed up. Far from difficult, but of course demeaning, often humiliating, which the seniors loved - they got the full worth out of ragging him.One of senior girl  friends once asked her boyfriend whether he thought that she was the most beautiful girl in the college. He thought for a moment and then replied, "No Mahalakshmi is." When she put her hands on her hips and asked him who the hell Mahalakshmi was he replied, "Mahalakshmi... meaning Maha!"

Then they both burst out laughing. Everyone had seen 'Mahalakshmi' at times forced to come to lunch wearing a saree. they told to me attend lectures for the lighter subjects, like communication skills, wearing a salwar kameez. Everybody would wait for the attendance to be taken when he would have to raise his hand, and all the bangles on his arm would make a noise along with his faint "Present, sir". I also gathered that even they wondered at how he just obeyed them meekly and never even attempted to protest even slightly.

That evening priya told to Keerthi , she said he is love with you sincerely but why your rejecting him . Keerthi said  "How can him even think that I would marry a 'na-mard' (un-man) like him?!!" She is voice rising with my temper. but I couldn't control my emotions. "Keerthi said " Just look at him! The only way we might get married is by accident, and then he would be the wife! You have a million times better chance of marrying boy than me!!".

 I don't care about that because i loves her more and more. I want to attract her. But i don't know how to do. That day evening Her friend Viji came and meet me.she said ,
Viji - Are you in love with saranya?".
Me  - Yes.
Viji  - I think she is not in love with you.
Me - I know.
Viji  - Oh. Ok. But there is a chance to change her mind. I was surprised. I am eager to know about that.
Me  -  How ???
 Viji  - I will tell you later. But i have a question.
Me  - Tell me.
 Viji - its easy for you...you have to   dress like girl in whole life ???
 Me    -  No., It's not possible
Viji  - Then. How will you think that she will love you ???
Me. -  I can't understand what is the connection between girl dress and love?
Viji  - She likes boys who wear girl dress. And one more thing is she want wife not husband.
Me  - Are u kidding ????
Viji  - ok. Take this as kidding. I will go. Bye.
Me - Hey. Sorry. Wait a minute. Tell me in detail.
Viji  - she is look like muscular so She said " Boys are always cute in girl dresses" and I liked them.  I just want to tell you about that. Because you want to attract her. If you want to impress her try to be her girl friend others wise you can search any other girl and she left.

I went home and thinking about this turning girl. I do know this incident happened which almost going change my life forever. Few days passed and we got  our summer holidays and I went to my home.

 I was having my holidays so, I decided to go. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation