Skip to main content

Mahalakshmi part-5

The guy who pulled my hair told something in the ear of a boy and he went running i didn’t know what was happening around me and soon the boy returned with a rose in his hand. i was not able to understand anything that was going on around me until the boy took the rose and came towards me and. Don’t cry if u want us to leave you alone u hv to do just one thing we will let go of u and u should come to me and propose me just like a girl and then you will take the flower in my hand and you will keep the flower in you braid and then we will leave you alone ok?. said no and suddenly they started beating me and i soon agreed and did as they told with anger but they made me do it until i did it right i walked sexy towards the boy and proposed him took the rose and placed the rose in my braid and ran like a girl but they stopped me again and said i did well but from that day onwards they wanted me to be a girl in the hostel i had to dress and act like a girl i refused but they recorded the video of me proposing him and if i did not do as i was told they will circulate the video i got scared. 
One guy came and removed my shirt and pant and he  hold my long hair and pull me ground and try to kiss me but some one punch her, when I saw it's was my hero Keerthi and  she remove her shirt and give it to me to cover my body, I felt so feeling being a boy I am in helpless state and wearing bar and panties and felt ashamed to show my body to girls on other hand Keerthi being a girl come like a hero recuse her feminine boy and give her shirt to me while she boldly standing showing her muscular body and I stand behind her and try to cover my feminine body.  After that fight over she got the video and she asked me sit bike and hugged her ..I told her don't tell to anyone. I am feeling ver happy.  Once we reached home and I went see aunty  and she  got a fever and informed to Keerthi. We went hospital and they given medicine and take some rest.  once I reached to home I told her to rest and I wi take of all works. I taken leave to the college, I forgot to tell it to Priya. Next day  she came to my home. Which I never expected that she will come to my home. I asked her to come inside and I told aunty not feeling well still  temperature and told it’s too high. We  taken me to the hospital and after checking the doctor told that I got typhoid so need to take rest for a week.
She asked me who is preparing food. I told her daily I will prepare food  and she got surprise because I know cooking and a household works so I will take care. After some time she went college. 

Keerthi also got ready and need to clean lots of things so ask her permission and started to clean her rrom and she went to her college i clean vessels and wash her all clothes she have less number of clothes and all are pants and shirt I ironed all her clothes and put it in her wardrobe I cooked food us.she was shook to see her room become so clean and all her clothes are wash. Evening she come to home after fresh up and she is wearing shrit and lungi and I am in shorts and t-shirts and put my hair bun I servied her dinner and I eat my dinner. I clean her plate and I went to my room. I went to aunty room and she is very happy seeing me. She told me your mom so lucky to have you and good boy. I asked her to take rest and I will take her everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation