Skip to main content

Kalyani part 13


I don't remember everything that happened in the next few days - so many things seemed to be happening so fast. Kalyan, whom we now started calling Kalyani full time so that he would get accustomed to it, slowly came to grips with the fact that this was the only course possible for his life now, although he kept crying about it every now and then. I too had a difficult time accepting him like real.Kalyani too must have had a hard time thinking of Saranya as his husband to be. Already he faced so many problems in marriage life.Now He had no choice because who else would have married him - with or without knowing his biological background, especially if they expected to have children. Saranya as also the person who had rescued him and would pay for his operation.We of course had to think of what to tell our mother. We knew that she would be pleased to have Kalyani as her daughter. but how were we going to explain the fact that Kalyani? .
Me (Kaviya) - Kalyani should I tell to mom.
Kalyani - no , please don't 
Me -  why ?
Kalyani - mom will get hurt ,but before marriage I will tell 
Me - really , untill marriage where u will stay.
Kalyani - that we will think ...
suddenly door opend and Saranya came inside ..if you don't have issues and you can come stay with my home with your sister Kaviya aslo. Immediately Kaviya said ok but what we tell to you mom, We concocted a story that Kalyani had been gang raped and she need some peace place. We went to Saranya home , we told same thing to her mom, she didn't find hard to believe at all .  she was a nice and beautiful person. she had reacted, "How can you blame you Kalyani , we can't do anything in this but I'm proud that my daughter  is being so magnanimous in accepting her for his wife." But even then, we agreed that it would be difficult to explain anything to our relatives and friends if we held a full wedding ceremony. So we decided to say that Kalyani  was a girl Sandy had met on one of his business trips (which, in a way, was true) and that they had a love marriage.Kalyani underwent hormone treatment to become a girl. He had a sex change operation to develop a 'vagina' which could feel the sensations that his penis used to. Finally he had breast augmentation performed on him (for which Saranya  made sure the size of the breasts was really luscious!) Kalyani was now a complete woman, ready to become a dutiful housewife and daughter-in-law... and real sister....
Kalyani asked to Saranya , I want speak with you .. they both went separate room.
Kalyani said I can't able to eye contact with you and can't able to tell your name also feeling so shy saranya is standing and seeing him  in confidence.
 Kalyani  - do you really love me Saranya?, Saran    - hat happened why you are asking like this.
Kalyani  -  no just I want to confirm 
Saran     - please tell me Kalyani 
Kalyani - really like me or whether you are revenge on me .
Saran    -  what revenge ..why I nedd to take revenge.
Kalyani -  one year ago ... you are asked me to marry but I betrayed you and I cheated you.
Saran   - Actually do you know what ? I had love since from my childhood .

While studying school I lkie you ...I am big fan of you and you are Volleyball player. I had seen all matches and because you I joined volleyball team also. But my fate I spoke with 3 you. That am really love with you Kalyani ..that why last year I asked you father but you are love some one. Even I can't force but now also I don't want force you ...if you are ok we will marry. Now got my answer I am seeing floor and in respect tell her to fresh up and I will serve her she told ok and while going to bathroom she push me in her shoulder I am losing my balance she is so strong she having some naught smile in her face I am feeling very Feminine Girly shy because infront of her power I am very pretty doll.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation