Skip to main content

Kalyani part 10


 I heard the car sound and I am feeling so much happy and take arrati to welcome my hubby Roshini and went near door and I completely shock to see other girl in modern dress with Roshini her name is Neha. 
she holding Roshni hand and standing in door my mother in law told me to do arrati and I did then everyone went inside home I am feeling very much jealous and scared about that girl Neha . she is learning with Roshini and she come with Roshini for her vacation. I went inside Roshini doesn't talk to me and always taking to Roshini  my mother in law tell me to serve the food to them then I start serving Roshini and Neha  both sitting together and eating I am feeling very jealous of this then after everyone went.i start to eating food in Roshini leftover plate and heared laugh of Roshini and Neha.in my family I am sitting alone and I am start crying. Night came  I  went inside room with Happy with glass of milk then I saw Neha  and Roshini  on one bed and laughing then Neha see me and asked to Roshini who is she? Then  Roshini said  she is not she she is man but my wife and she told  her , all story then she laughed seeing me I can't find any manness in me and you are being a man wearing Saree bangles and become woman wife means you are completely loader and went outside I am feeling embarrassed. my eyes wet then I went to Roshini  and give her milk and fall to her feet and ask for blessings she kick me and she said don't disturb while I. In romance mood. 
Next day morning Roshini   went to bathroom and she is calling me for towel but Neha went inside the bathroom holding towel and push me outside of room I am feeling very scared because Neha may stolen my husband.
Next day some traditional day so if want u can do fasting and  my mother in law told me cook food and eat food from your husband hand , I told ok. I am happy because my hubby Roshini is feeding me then until evening I am fasting and do all house hold course and cooking but Roshini is enjoying with Neha. Night mother in law told me to serve the dinner then I serve then mother in law told Roshini  to feed some food from her  plate I am feeling happy then Roshini  feed some food from her plate in not mood but I am feeling very happy and emotional and crying due to happiness. That night I went to room there Roshini and Neha is there Roshni first slapped me and told me already I told you , I don't like you and I will not love you. Still your wearing sarees and doesn't know fashion see , Neha how fashion ,  she kicked me and told me to simply sit in Connor and not to make any noise.  they both are  enjoying and they both started to kiss I am crying seeing this because my husband Roshini is kissing some one that is also girl then they both enjoy 
Roshini  is real man in that seeing that I am also wish to join but Roshini  Kick me I can only one thing is crying seeing that that I can't able to do anything in it.
Next day morning everything I told to MIL and Priya. They got angry and thy told me I will ask Roshini. Priya after some time she weakup and asked coffee but mother in law ordered me don't give coffee. she came hall and she shouting and I am feeling bad , I prepared coffee and I gave her. She got angry she slapped me and she ssaid how much time u want prepare coffee, suddenly my mil intrepted she asked questions to roshini Who is your wife Kalyani or Neha ? . Roshini said Kalyani is my wife the why your are sleeping with her. Roshini said I love Neha and I don't want Kalyani. I asked to mil to stop the fight , I am feeling very happy mil support ing me. Then my mother in law told to Roshini , your ignoring your wife because he is man wearing Saree and  he is doing all this because you just tie mangalyasutra around his neck he may live boy life but Then also he is living as your wife and he is the one know you because he is perfect Indian housewife and not your modern girlfriend  Neha and one more thing if Kalyani is not here no one will care about you. Priya came if you don't like Anni ( Kalyani) please give divorce to her ...sorry you are not registered marriage so better u remove mangalsutra from Kalyani neck and I got shocked. Roshni came and removed my mangalsutra from neck.
 I was starting to cry , Priya came hold my hand , she said don't worry Kalyani ..may you will get good husband and she asked to with her not this home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation