Skip to main content

Kalyani part-20



You are SO beautiful," he said, "I almost feel guilty doing this but..." he reached behind and grasped my pallu and yanked it in front. I instinctively grabbed it at a point just in front of my breasts but then smiled slightly and let go of it. Saran continued to pull off the rest of the saree walking around me as it unwound.
 Kaviya had been right about it not staying on me for long. Saran had pulled off the saree completely now and thrown it on the floor, and was standing behind me. His hands squeezed my arms as he ran his mouth over my neck. I closed my eyes as he continued to ravish me. His right hand groped my chest and settled over my breast which he gave a tight squeeze and then caressed for a while.Then suddenly he whirled me around. I opened my eyes and looked at him. I was breathing quite heavily now with my chest heaving up and down with each breath. He started unbuttoning the blouse, from top to bottom, watching my cleavage reveal itself as he did so.
 I stood like a mannequin as he undid the last one and pulled the blouse off my body. He was taking a long look at my bosom now, almost like he was wondering where to start. On a sudden impulse, I decided to take a bit of initiative and pulled one end of the knot holding my skirt and let it go. It promptly fell to my feet and I now stood in front of my groom in only my bridal lingerie. Saran started to unbutton his own shirt as he continued to feast his eyes on my body. I watched his shirt come off and show off the strong muscular torso and arms beneath. Then he undid his belt and unzipped his trousers, letting them fall in the same fashion I had. We both took a step out towards each other.In a flash, he had lifted me off the floor and onto the bed and jumped onto it over me himself. As he passionately made love to me, I tried to shed my inhibitions and think and feel like a woman. His strong arms had pinned my slender ones down to the bed and I was helplessly in his masculine grip - that helped me in a way, because it made me feel vulnerable and feminine. he only way to put an end to those thoughts was to tell myself that I was a woman now, and I madly wanted to make love to a man as much as any man would to me. I pushed against Saran s chest, resisting his continued ravishing. He paused, loosening his grip on my arms, to look at me and see what was the problem. I lifted my right arm and gently pushed against his shoulder. He understood and we both rolled over so that I was now on top of him. I kissed him and then started kissing his body all over from head to toe.He quietly relished it for a while then grabbed my arms again and pulled me back up, until I was leaning over him. Then he reached behind my back for the hook in my bra and undid it. He pulled it off and my breasts hung in front of his face.
 I leant further down over him until his face was almost buried in them. After a few seconds, I moved up and remained there for him to play with my breasts. He ran his hands over them, stroked them, cupped them, squeezed them, pinched them... all as I closed my eyes and sighed pleasurably.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation