Skip to main content

Mahalakshmi part-7


In summer holidays I came home and am planning to spend time with mom and my friends. One day mom got a call from her friends.  

While speaking the phone mom become happy because it's reunion function. Tamil movie "96" Wes released and this movie one old college students reunion function it's there ..that same concept old students are following and arranging the reunion function same my mom also got call from friend.  My mom is studied government ladies college. It's only ladies will attend the function. I also become happy, my mother started her memories of college and telling about her besties and friends. She is going to be with her for 3 days because that Reunion Function is going to be one  3 days function and they have lots of Games and Funs. After long time I am  seeing my mother with smile. She came near and she said " Always I used tell to my friends I want daughter future" but you had born as boy. Mom face became sad  and she told friends will ask about my you and I don't know what to tell. This  function held in woman's college and whether they will agree or not I don't know and she started feel sad. I told her" Don't worry mom  we will go as Mother and daughter for Reunion Function. We will create the "Mother and Daughter" theme. She became Happy but still she in confused state.

Night she is sitting in room I called her out ,  Am standing infront of Lamp light  with bangles and Payal sounds. she wonder for that because she is the only woman in the house, she asked "How is that?" . Slowly I showed my  beautiful and fairly face is visible, my  face is very fair skin and no single hair on face and lips are cover with pink lipstick and it's too soft and sensitive, that delic
ated ears is having earrings jummuki, eyes is bright with kajal and hands are twinkling with reflection of bangles in hand  and I told with my  soft voice  "Its me mom your Daughter". 
Yes it's me only Maha but today I dressed in Saree and becoming your Daughter. When my mom switch on the all lights I am standing in middle of hall in very feminine pose holding hand in hip. Red bind in between my thin eye bow and when my mother watched top to bottom, the Saree is nightly warp around my body, Saree plates are perfect and Saree pallu is fall on shoulder covered.  I hugs my mom, we both cry with happiness. She asked why I am wearing Her Saree, then I told "Mom in India for all Girls her first Saree is from her mother's wardrobe and today even for boy like me also first Saree is from my mother's Saree and happiness is wearing mother's old good Saree and this make me your Daughter today so you can attend your Reunion Function with your daughter it's me".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation