Skip to main content

Mahalakshmi part- 4

I went entered class room and boys are giving comments and I getting irrating so I removed my ponytail and that full I stayed in class room and evening Keerthi called me and I went with her ...today I managed to escape but I don't know tomorrow what wi happen?  .. So planning to leave on Next day but Keerthi is not allowing to take leave. I got ready and came to college ...same gang came with boys. One one pulled me and asked me sit down, I begged them not to do it but she didn’t care and laughed at me she did a middle parting on my scalp and was brushing my hair in the opposite directions and tied my hair in ponytails on either side of my head i was ashamed and my face got red and tears started rolling the girls started teasing me saying how cute i looked and they can’t wait for my hair get longer and see me in braids. That girl was playing with my ponys while the girls teased me and i can still feel the embarrassment . i ran to the class early before students came and left so late after everyone had left i begged them almost everyday not to do this but they  never cared. I was very embarrassed to go to the boys toilet i did not go to toilet in breaks and mainly asked for permission during the class and ran to the bathroom and back. I was not even looking at my face .  started braiding my hair as my hair is long enough for braids and i started begging her to leave me and suddenly she sIapped me and fell down onthe ground and I was still on the ground and just nodded saying ok. They made me undress and i was naked and they tied my to a chair . i was about to shout she stuffed her hanky into my mouth. If you shout or i will pierce your c*ck with that needle i was crying a and they placed a bindi on my forehead and made me wear a couple of bangles on both hands while they untied me.Now I am without dress.one girl gave panties and bra if u want u can wear them and have fun with the boys in ur class but for now u will wear my clothes go to ur class room like that or if u don’t want that to happen you can go out naked with ur pigtails and lovely bangles as i threw ur clothes away. I whore her skirt and shirt and then panties i was getting excited and ashamed at the same time i was getting hard in my panties i decided to run before any of the girls realized it and i did the same luckily no one recognized me as a boy in college and the college was empty i ran to my room and closed the door and sat on my chair and started crying and while crying i looked at myself in the mirror and for very odd reasons i loved the way i looked. Saw a pretty school girl staring at me in the mirror i was feeling excited and i wet my panties it was embarrassing and yet pleasing i remained in the attire for hours as the college bell rang it felt as i was hypnotised and suddenly i woke up from the bathroom and I changed dress.i came out from the toilet and going some gius everyone was looking strangely at me and suddenly all started laughing and rushed to the mirror and saw myself and i tried to remove the bindi and bangles but the boy stopped me and they held me tight. Well well you look hot buddy too bad u were born a boy but we can certainly make you a girl. which is looking odd. I tried to fight them but it was of no use they were strong and held my hands and legs tight and one of them was pulling my braids i started crying and asking them to leave me alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation