Skip to main content

Mahalakshmi part-11


After the bath, I wear the satin padded panties and hip pads and wound the towel over it and came out. Aunty asked to sit a chair and started to do the facial makeup. She applied the foundation, facial cream, eyeliner and lipstick. Priya helped to do the nail polish to the hands and legs. Auny helped to wear the bra and fixed the breast forms inside the bra. Priya selected a Blue color Party wear sari from my collection she already stitched a blouse to my size which is a surprise to me. Priya was more interested than me to see me as a girl. Now I wear the matching blouse and the in skirt. They not allowed me to see me in the mirror. Aunty helped to drape the saree after that she told to sit in the chair, she fixed the wig and did a hair style. Priya helped to put all the ornaments ear rings, nose rings, bangles, necklace, & payal.  Aunty come near to me and in my ear she told now Mahalakshmi is ready and I am lucky to have beautiful Daughter in law and I got shocked. Priya told wait a movement the flowers are missing to my girl and she brings the Jasmine flowers and fixed it in my hair. Then taken me to front of the mirror, with a lot of surprise I had seen the mirror. The Mahalakshmi was standing with a beauty, I was in heaven standing front of the mirror I looked great. Suddenly priya told me Keerthi will see you like this and she will leave you Maha. Be away from your future hubby and I am feeling shyness.

Poorna aunty told me if want u can wear girl's dress in home and no problem and I will be happy.
Priya came to me and asked me you like to live as a girl. Only for the fun I just dressed but I like the dressing. I asked priya shall we go out, she told it’s difficult you only dressed as a girl but your body movements are like male. If you want to go out then you have to do enact like a girl. Now only I realized my mistake how I will manage the college,  in the interest of dressing I did the eye brow trimming, ear & nose piercing. I asked priya to help out.
 Aunty asked me take leave 10 days and eyebrow will grow and you can continue in college. By hearing our discussion Priya told, since you are going to stay in home for few days,  you join in female dance class like “ bharatnatyam” so that you can get the female body movements. Immediately Aunty suggested that’s good idea. Swetha told there is a dance coaching centre. Priya & Aunty visited the coaching center and get the appointment for me. But the dance teacher Sobhana given the appointment with the condition that I have to wear the female dress. Priya forced me to join in the class. Priya came with a bharatnatyam practice dress. I have to go to the dance class daily in the morning section 6AM to 8AM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation