Skip to main content

Kalyani part - 6

I was finished my schooling and we got holidays and staying in home helping mother and  I joined summer short time  like tailoring and beautision course. Because in home I getting boring.daily I will wear different hair style like girls and I am practicing with my mom hair what learned there.
In my village everyone asking to father about me and my hair styles.one day dad came asked me cut the hair. I was told no dad , I like it so I won't. Next day while sleeping my dad cutted my hair. 
When I woke up and I got shocked and I don't know who done that. I was cring and screaming loudly , My mom was came  she saw my hair and she came hugged me . She said don't cry I wil ask them. Now I have to do head shave no other option. Mom waiting dad, once dad came to home , mom asked him why are you doing like this , he is our son.dad said that's why I cut the hair , he is our son not daughter. In the village everyone laughing and they are giving comments about me and him.that why I did. Mom got angry and she shouted and she  told i don't need worry people can say anything but for me he is my daughter and I will teach every girl and he is like this only.i want my son happiness and I won't care about anyone.  My dad got angry he beating my mother and  I tried to stop but 
 I can't able to stop him. He holds my neck and try kill , I begged him , dad I will do whatever u want , please leave mom. Dad came near and told me this is last warning and if you're continueing like I will your mother. I hugged my mom and I asked her sorry because me u beaten now. 
Later my dad arranged college for me out of town and I need to stay hostel. In my life this 3 years is the worst and lived like robo. My sister is going to gym and she look like boy with biceps and bob hair style and strong but I am weaker one and look avarage body and I don't have that much strength. 
One passed I joind MNC company working as a Computer Engineer.now my dad asked to come home.this is my past life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation