Skip to main content

Kalyani part - 19


My knees had gone all weak and I was starting to numb again. "I... I feel so weak," I stammered to Kaviya . "Just relax," she said to me as she slowly guided me out of the room, "You only need strength to be active or to resist. You don't need to do either of these tonight. Just submit to both of your desires. You have to think of yourself as the submissive wife. The doctors have seen to it that you will feel the pleasures of a woman, so don't feel guilty or embarrassed to enjoy it." She had succeeded, as she talked, in guiding me out of her room to Saran's - and my - bedroom door. 
She squeezed my hands one last time and then left them to open the door.Saran was sitting on the edge of the bed, leaning on his hands with his head bent down; he looked like he had been sitting there like that forever. He looked up eagerly as soon as the door opened. "Your bride is here," Kaviya announced, stepping aside for him to see me. He stood up as I slowly walked into the room. Kaviya was still standing at the door, holding it wide open. Saran glared at her. She gave him an innocent look back. "Thanks, you can go to bed now," he said. "Can I, really? Sure?" Kaviya  asked mischievously. Saran took a step forward and made a gesture as if he was going to hit her. Kaviya  ducked and went out of the room pulling the door shut behind her. "Don't stay up too late...," she called from the other side. "
You don't worry about that," Saran called back as he went up to the door and secured the latch.I dropped my head as he turned around. He came up and stood in front of me. I continued to look down. He put two fingers under my chin and lifted my head up. I looked into his eyes. He let go of my chin and held me by my waist with both his hands. In a reflex action, I lifted my hands and put them on his shoulders. My lips quivered for a moment, the next - they were locked with his. He pulled my body close to his, first by the waist, then lifting one hand and pulling my back till my chest collided with his. After a few seconds, he let go of my lips but continued to hold me close."Kalyani," he whispered, "I have loved you and wanted you from the first time I set my eyes on you. Now you are mine. I will do all I can to be a good, loving husband to you. I know your situation is different, but just accept me and be mine, and I will make you happy for the rest of our married life." "I... I like you too," I babbled, "Just... I just don't feel as close to you... And I'm still... I'm still not used to being a- a- a woman..." He put a finger onto my lips. "I know," he said, "But that's going to change soon, very soon. Tonight, you will share an intimacy with me that you never have had with anyone before. And you will feel even more womanly than probably even Kaviya does, by the time this night is over." I nodded helplessly. "But... but please remember I'm- I'm a virgin," I told him. He smiled and said, "I know. I'm one too you know. This will be a first-time, unbelievable 
experience for both of us. So let's both try not to be selfish. Just give in to me and tell me if you don't like something, okay?" I nodded again. "Good," he said smiling and letting go of me.He looked me over from top to bottom as I stood before him thinking of the advice everybody had given me so far and hoping it would turn out as nicely as they had put it. "You are SO beautiful," he said, "I almost feel guilty doing this but..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation