Skip to main content

Mahalakshmi part-14


Next day I got call from Vandhana mam she told me , anyway your not going to college . I got job offer for you and Neha want PA and she asking you if you want join as girl. I siad I will tell later . Night I went to Keerthi room and I asked her about this job. She told me if want you can join and why your are asking me. Keerthi  your my future husband so I need ask permission to you. She laughing and she said I will not marry sissy boy and please don't think about it. 
Aunty came told me to join and I seeing Keerthi but no reaction from her. Next day Morning I went company and Neha welcomed and she said, I am appointing you as my personal secretary you have to be as Mahalakshmi. She said I know everything about you and don't be scare and do your work. Neha called one girl and told her to take my measurements and give some instructions to her. That girl with a smile comes near to me and tells you are going to become a hot girl. I just got confusion, that girl taken my measurements and given to Neha. She  had given instruction through mobile to some persons about my size. I not understand anything and what she is going to do.  
Now am started to work and so I doing same work and I gave bed coffee to Keerthi and preparing breakfast . One day anuty asked me what you decided, now it’s difficult to go back for me. So I decided will continue to be Mahalakshmi forever. Next day morning I had a bath and came out priya seen me and tells you completely become like a girl. Everyday before going to office I will see my future husband Keerthi and then I Will leave to office. One day Vandhana mam came home gave yellow saree and  then she asked me to wear a Yellow saree with blue border and a blue blouse with back hook.  I asked Keerthi to drop my office everyday and pick up. We both reached the office, All my colleagues surprised to see me as a girl. Seeing me in the saree Neha got impressed she tells ur looking awesome. she told to join with her in the evening after office hours.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation