Skip to main content

Mahalakshmi part -2


I packed so many clothes and wear one  jeans and T-shirt and went to city to join  college.
 I get down from train and waiting there I saw one​ tall and strong girl wearing pants and shirt and short hair  and I was looking Keerthi.  I am waiting outside maximum people are left. Am standing suddenly she came and give me  hand , are you Maha ? , I said yes and we both are  introduce to ourself. She is not speaking casually.i have luggage so  I am searching for helper man to hold my bags. she told only you have three  bags so that why you required helper I told her it's too wieght and I am not able to hold that much. She laughed and told me don't worry I will left it it's not too​ heavy for me and she easly carry my bags 
I got surprise how this Keerthi is so strong.  I am so pretty in front of her muscularity. she drive her car to home. Poorna aunty waiting for me and once I reached home aunty came hugged me. She asked about village and mom. She asked me to take rest remaining we will speak night. Aunty showed my room and I went inside and fall in bed to sleep.  Evening I wake up and I came to hall aunty is watching tv and Keerthi is not there. I asked about Keerthi , she said she went to gym and she will come around 7 PM. I sat beside aunty and she asked about my hair and how you are maintaining hair. She told I likes you long hair. I told her I know cooking , if u want any help ask me aunty.she got surprise because I know cooking. Now time 7.10 pm Keerthi came from gym. Aunty prepared  vegetables salads and fruit juice.  she come to hall after fresh up and she is wearing shrit and lungi and I am in shorts and t-shirts and put my hair bun. I tried to speak but she is ignoring me.she doesn't like me. me. While trying to her she teases me that  i am a villager.  You don't have guts and You don't know how to speak etc....I  don't care about that because i loves  her more and more.I want to attract her. But i don't know how to do.
Next day is our college is opening so I slept early. Next day morning I got ready for college and Keerthi came .
 Poorna aunty came she told , Keerthi he is new to this city and please take care. Keerthi asked me to start the bike , I feeling shy because I don't know how to ride bike. She laughed , I said her I don't have bike and one is there to teach me and what can I do. Keerthi said that's ok , I will teach you but now come and sit backside. She started bike and we entered first day college and she asked me come Evening the same place. I went to search my class room and while searching class room , senior people caught me. They called me, I went near ..some asked my name , 
  I told him my name is Maha .. suddenly tell me your full name and I said Mahalakshmi . Everyone laughed I told them this my dad and mom name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation