Skip to main content

Kalyani part-7

Let's continue present life...
Tomorrow is big day for me .. I am waiting to see my future husband or wife.that tomorrow only I will come to .know.
Next day morning mom wake me up to take bath.my sister wearing kurtha leggings and duppatha and she told before girl come to see you you need to cook food for her with your love in your hand, I am feeling shy and started to prepare food and sweet thinking I am going to be wife. I need to impress my lady husband in my cooking skills.my mother help me telling you need to add this that then sister told me to clean the house and showcase your art and painting so that they know you know art and painting I take broom and swap the floor and wash the floor while washing I teach the floor and think her my lady husband will put her legs and this should be clean and then my sister and mother took me inside and told you must wear saree and bangles and jewelers Makeup and you must be pretty for your muscles lady I am down my head and feel so Feminine and smooth.my mother doing my face makeup and sister is painting my hand and legs nail then my mother give one pink blouse and petticoat and I wear that then she made me wear purple saree and my sister is putting lots of bangles in my hand, suddenly our door bell ring we are all get shock. my mother told this is might be some one not my father because he comes home always evening. she told us to stay in room and told to sister to finish my jewelry wearing and she will answer to door bell my sister continue by putting anklet to my legs and my mother went near door she opened it, and saw a lady standing , the lady is in saree.then lady ask my mother shall i come inside my mother nodded her head then when she come inside my mother ask who you  are then lady told she is the mother of Roshini and today she Busy with so she can't able to come.she told I came for see your son and I have to say something to you so I came her my mother get confused. Mom told her to sit then sitting in chair and lady told my daughter is wear pants and shirt.she is not my daughter and she is like my son Roshini. she is so active and top in her college I am so encourag her and she is always playing cricket and football with boys and she wish to wear pants insitied of petticoat seeing her interest, I support her but her father apposed but I support her with out know to her father I raised my daughter as  son and now she is business women. Yesterday one of my friend told about you , that's y I came here. Your son is coming to see her make her his wife and she needs to spend her life for your son but she doesn't wish for that she is very strong girl and she having capacity to earn her money and she is independent and she can able to tie the to boy and she wants to become husband in relationship so insitied of ask you to come to our home and then tell this you are going back in dispointing is not our wish so we come here to tell this.
Then my mother laugh and told I think god only make pair of your daughter and my son because how you raise your daughter as son, I also raise my son as my daughter, the lady  shocked and see then my mother called me and I unknowingly went to hall by adjusting my earrings and shocked seeing other people sister also shocked. my mother interduce me to them and told me to go and take blessings  from them I went to  her and fall to there feet and ask for blessings, and I went inside due to embrace then aunty shocked seeing me and my mother explain them my flash back inside sister is teasing me see your dreams come true and our play become reality you made floor clean thinking your lady will put her legs and see Priya is sit and put her legs on that spot and you made food mixing love to it for your lady so go give this food and impress her, my cheek are becoming red and I take plate have my cooked food and sweet and I lowed my head and went to hall my hand and legs are shaking because of fear and  I serve the food and I sit in floor in front of aunty by florin my saree.  I am feeling uncomfortable because of saree and bangles make sound.Aunty  started to ask questions about my education what I am doing and my house hold course and cook skills. I answered her  politily lowing my head and she  ask me  to stand and sit and tell me to walk and ask me to sing song for her and dance for her I do all and it is difficult for dance in saree.Aunty  is full happy.she agreed and she will ask her daughter to marry me and consider me as her wife and my decision is not matter here because Roshini is my owner from now onwards and I just give my neck to her to tie mangalyasutra and obey her my life time I again take blessings aunty.I  went and I stand behind door. 
Aunty  turn back and she said they are from North and she requested to learn North Indian style food. She said Rohini having bullet so I will tell her to come.I am feeling happy because Priya have bullet bike and I don't know how to ride my wish is wear saree and bangles and sit behind strong girl who ridding bullet bike.
Evening my father came and told me he saw one girl so tomorrow we are going to see and that name is Saranya.she is also interested to marry me i am getting fear because I am started to love Roshini. I can't able to talk to my father regards Roshini . My father told Saranya is happy to marry me to that girl that girl id his friends daughter and now she win this year top businessman award and my father call that Saranya  and her father I am completely shock seeing that girl. Tomorrow we all got ready to leave suddenly came infont our house. We went seen that Saranya family. my father invited them.he ask me to bring something to eat for her I went to kitchen and my mother prepared tea and snacks give me tray to serve. I went in not mood and serve to Saranya and her father and her mother told me to sit on floor so they are agreed and my father will happy and agreed to marry I am feeling embarrassed. my father told them when will fix the marriage but before they told to dad , your son need to my home. My daughter can look after business and you son take care my daughter and he need to  manage house everyone.my dad  agrees but no one ask my opinion.saranya said infront of everyone I like him and I want Marry him.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation