Skip to main content

Mahalakshmi part-10


The life was moving smoothly and soon Keerthi will come propose me  and am waiting for that moment.
Priya  told me if you want impress Keerthi and  if you want to dress as a girl I can help you. I got little nervous and she went out. Last few dais I not spoken to Keerthi and just do our regular duties. 
Priya suggested since you want to have a perfection as girl just need to some things. Priya told she will manage it. She requested the parlour girl to do the waxing to me. Initially the parlour girl not accepted since its ladies parlour. Then Priya suggested the parlour girl to visit our home and do the service. But I got scared if she will come to home and Poorna aunty will ask and Priya told I will manage Poorna aunty. Parlour girl asked for extra amount for the home service. The parlour girl had given the home service appointment for Saturday morning 10AM. 
Then we returned to our home, Friday Night I slept with the confusion & fear in mind. What is going to happen Saturday...........
Saturday morning Priya wake up early morning at 9AM itself due to the excitement. Priya send the reminder call to the parlour girl. As informed Parlour girl reached our home at 09.30 AM. Priya already informed to Poorna aunty and parlour girl as our program. So she brought all the accessories in a bag. Priya introduced me to the that girl, she asked my name. I told my name Maha. Immediately she  with a smile told to Priya that Maha will become Mahalakshmi...

So they started to call me as Mahalakshmi, with a shy I went inside to my room. They both came to my room and told to remove my clothes. With an uneasy I am standing in front of both the girls and Poorna aunty. Aunty told don’t worry Maha I will support you and your younger to me. It’s just a fun try for once and you have a beautiful collection of dress which is not used.
Parlour girl started to apply the waxing and removed my hairs and the eyebrows also she trimmed. After that she applied some cream now I feel a soft skin. She did the facial and bleaching to my face.   Now she told to take bath before dressing. She had given a hair removal cream to remove the hair inside the shorts to get a full feminine feel. I went inside the bathroom and removed the hair. Priya informed me to take her help while taking the bath. So I called priya inside the bathroom and she came inside and started to apply the turmeric in my body and to the face. I feel that I am becoming a girl.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation