Skip to main content

Kalyani part- 17


 Kaviya would be helping me dress up and the talk would probably involve my impending first night with a man. "God! If you just stand there like that all day, we'll never get done tonight!" Kaviya  exclaimed, "Here, take off everything and put these on, I'll be back in five minutes whether or not you're ready!" With that, she handed me the 'bridal' bra and panties we had bought together and walked out of the room.I knew kaviya didn't make false threats, so I quickly pulled off my saree and started unbuttoning my blouse. A confused set of images flashed in my mind. Kaviya  was wearing the blouse and I was unbuttoning it. I was wearing the blouse and Saran was unbuttoning it. I took it off and also quickly undid the skirt. I was slowly becoming a little numb and my heart was pounding. I hurried through the motions of taking off the plain cotton bra and panties I was wearing and quickly putting on the satin panties. I loved the feel as I slid them all the way up my smooth legs and put them on. I hurried with the bra too dreading that Kaviya would come in at any moment and comment on my large breasts. She came in just as I was struggling with the hook at the back."Let me...," she said walking up to me. I let go of the ends as she held them firmly and pulled the together and neatly fastened the hook. I looked into the mirror and into her reflection looking at mine. 
We both smiled slightly. She could make out that I was having a little problem breathing because of the tight fit of the bra, not to mention my nervousness. "Just a little...," she said putting her hand in front of my breasts and making to push my right breast upwards. I understood and quickly put my hand to it and adjusted it till it was a little easier and also made me look more sexy. "Alright," she said withdrawing her hand as I adjusted my other breast to match."Okay, let's start with the nails since they take the longest," Kaviya said. I  murmured and sat down on the stool in front of the dressing table. kaviya got down on her knees as she opened the bottle of nail polish. My palms were already covered with the mehendi and a deep red nail polish. I just couldn't imagine that they were my hands. The nail paint that Kaviya was now applying was a much brighter red and glossy, very close to the colour of the saree."So?" she said, not looking at me as she carefully applied the paint to my nails. "So? What?" I countered, knowing full well that this was just a way to start a slightly intimate conversation. After a brief half-hearted struggle to suppress it she burst, "Don't scratch Saran  too much!" and looked up at me, grinning. I smiled back and said, "Is it okay if I bite?" She giggled, I was surprised and relieved that I had been able to reply well, even reply at all. I felt a little less numb but my pulse continued racing. "I'll check his back for red marks tomorrow morning..." she said in a mock warning tone. I couldn't reply this time as my mind started thinking of how I would be lying on my back with my hands on top of his.Kaviya  had finished with the nails by that time and now picked up the powder kit. I sat quietly and let her wipe me and apply all the stuff it contained - not really knowing what each thing was. "So," she started again, as she finished with the eye-shadow and started with the eyeliner, "have you two kissed?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation