Skip to main content

Kalyani part 15


Before marriage that I want see my mom and I want convince her for sex change operation. Next week my birthday is coming and I told Kaviya arrange the birthday party in our home I will come.
Kaviya arranged everything and she td me to come evening. I bathed and wearing a pink bra and panty. I put my blouse which is low neck it shows cleavage well. Saaranya mom helps me wearing the saree. She combed my hair and put it in braid. I take flowers from fridge and put it in hair. Put Bangles on each hand. Jumkas in ear.
We entered my mom and they have invited everyone from area. I wore a 3 inch heels and entered the home.
My mom and father seen me shocked. They thought I will be coming in pant shirt but I came wearing saree and nose ring. My mom came and asked what is this. I said her now am housewife what I should I wear and she told now everyone is there and what they will think about you. I said don't worry iw I'll manage. 
Then I went my sister wished Happy birthday. I said thanks and went to cut the cake. Happy birthday Kalyani written in cake to tease me by sister. But she never thought it is real now.
I blew th candles and I cut the cake. While cutting the cake my pallu is fallen so my mom seems my breast. Once done she take me to room and ask me to remove pallu. I said no mom, she forced and removed and saw it. She got shocked and she cried.
Mom please don't cry , I can't explain now and please listen me. I will tell you once after finishing the function. I consoled her and I cried as well. After the function  I explained everything to my mom and she started to cry and I consoled her. I got new life with Saranya and she accepted to marry me. Mom accepted knowing that noone else will marry me.I said about the marriage and my mom accepted the proposal and Saranya feeling very happy.days passed..

The wedding reception The big day dawned. We had invited only our closest relatives and friends  and Roshni family also for the wedding reception. It began early in the evening, with a brief ceremony just for name's sake. Saranya looked strong and handsome in his suit and tie and Kalyani looked very pretty in his blue saree. Saranya tied the mangalsutra around Kalyani neck. The duo then exchanged garlands. The ceremony finished with Saranya applying the sindhoor to Kalyani forehead. Kalyani now 'belonged' to Saran. Kalyani nervously gulped down a glass of water as Saranya made for the stage where the newly married couple would meet the guests one by one. Saran grabbed her hand and pulled her towards their seats.The next hour or so was spent meeting each group of guests. I noticed many of the men looking Kalyani over appreciatively, as they waited before their turn to meet the couple. Some one tapped my shoulder and sa I remembered the girl as Shalini, the daughter of one of my father's close business associates. We had hardly met just once. But where had I seen that boy before? "I'm Varun ," he said, almost as if in response to my thoughts, "Remember me? I was your senior, in the batch two years ahead of you..." Now it struck me - I had seen him now and then during the first two years at college, although we had never met as such, because of the age difference and because he studied in a different branch.But he must definitely have known Kalyan well after all the ragging in the boys' hostel. "That's... Kalyan right?" he asked me knowingly. I didn't know what to do - this could prove to be a real embarrassment for everyone. "Yes," I whispered apprehensively, "But look..." Shalini wore an expression of half-amazement half-smile as Varun assured me, "No no no... Don't worry, we won't tell anyone. We just want to meet the couple like everyone else. She found it really cute and amazing that a guy could be so feminine. Suddenly Kaviya came  " I took a deep breath. Kaviya told him "Kalyan had to have a sex change operation to become Kalyani and now he... she... really has just married Saran... Please don't ask me anything more and keep this a secret to yourselves.""Sure, sure...," he said tauntingly, "But how about we just meet our pretty Kalyani first, it's been a long time!" "Let me get Kalyani here," I said, "I don't want anything to go wrong in front of the rest of my family.Kalyani stood in front of Saran, slightly quivering. I clutched his hand to give him some support. Saran  asked her , "Will you be fulfilling all your... er.. duties towards your husband? 
Wooowww...!!" Kalyani looked as if he was about to cry. I glared at Saran. "Enough bhaiyya," Kaviya said. She stood on her toes and gave Kalyani a peck on his cheek. "You're a brave person," she said to him, "Best of luck with your husband. Have fun tonight!" With that, they both walked away, grinning.I accompanied Kalyani to the bathroom and helped him wash his face and regain his composure. Then I led him back to the stage and let the proceedings continue. The remaining evening passed without event. After all the guests had left after dinner, we all went home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation