Skip to main content

Mahalakshmi part-15



Keerthi trying for Military and police exam's. Recently she wrote IPS exam and selected to become police officer, she told from next month onwards she have police physical training so she coming to gym and I become very happy.
Next day morning I have extra works. I need prepare protein milk shake and juise and food for Keerthi health. 
Keerthi is prepared to her police physical training. While going I said her Keerthi I will wait for you and I will love for ever ...if I will marry anyone in that situation before marriage I will die ... She left without words...
Almost 3 months passed... one day evening I joined with Neha and reached her home. It’s a beautiful house; she introduced me to her mom as Mahalakshmi. Her mom had a look on me and taken Neha inside the room they had some discussion. After some time both of them came out and Neha asked her mom to take me to room. Only Neha and her mom was staying in the house and few housekeeping ladies staffs are there. I not seen any men in their house, it’s a surprise for me. Neha mom taken me to a room which is a well furnished room. She asked me to open a wardrobe; with confusion I opened it. It contains lot of female dress and jewellery. Neha mom told now onwards you stay in this room it’s for you. I had the dinner and asked to stay in the room. I told her no aunty I will not stay here and I want to go home and I asked sorry to her for that. I don't know why suddenly I she asked like this. That day I called to Keerthi to tell about this but she is not receiveing my calls. So I am sending letters to her , I don't know whether she is studying or not but still am waiting for her.
One day  I heard Keerthi  is coming back to our home Next week.

Next day morning Vandhana mam and Neha reached our  house. Aunty  asked me to have a bath and come. After the bath priya done the makeup and draped a silk saree. They kept me in the confusion; I not understand what is happening. Aunty and  mom come inside the room and confirmed whether  I am ready. They had taken me to a hall and  Neha and her mom already waiting to se me. Neha mom asked to mom , I liked Mahalakshmi if your on and I will take my Daughter in law to my home and my got happy so she didn't asked my permission and she said ok.

my mother ask me to bring something to eat for her I went to kitchen and priya give me tray to serve I went in not mood and serve to Neha and her Mother. my mother told me to sit on floor so they  will happy and agreed to marry I am feeling embarrassed . My mother told them I know cooking and house hold course so Neha can look after business and I will manage house everyone agrees but no one ask my opinion I run to room and start crying.
my mother comes to room I hug her and crying I don't want to marry Neha.  my mother told me ,  Neha is not ready to marry you and now what should I do. No one will marry you that's y I agreed. She told we fixed your marriage on Next week.
Keerthi coming tomorrow morning and  I felt happy . i only clean house and make food for her and started to cleaning the house and when I cleaning floor I thinking my hero Keerthi will put her feet here so it should be clean and cleaning it, I prepared good foods and sweets for Keerthi. Morning i started to putting rongoli to welcome Keerthi,  at last I draw one heart that is my heart for Keerthi, I dressed in one of best tight t shirt and tight jeans and braided long hair into single plate and put nail polish to my all nails.
Finally Keerthi come in police car when she come out she is looking too muscular she gained more weights and her biceps are become big and strong her long hair cutted into short and her soft hand become rock like hard she is looking like macho in her police uniform she put her feet on my heart shaped rongoli I thought she putting on my own heart she saw that rongoli and went inside her mother sever her the food she told how done this good foods and that rongoli then her mother told this all done by Maha .she called me I felt very shy to stand infornt her because due to police physical training she become very massive muscular girl and due to fasting and pooja I become thin weaker and due to long hair and nail polish I am looking very feminine girly, Keerthi is completely shocked seeing me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation