Skip to main content

Mahalakshmi part- 3

One guy came and told me , for this dress is not suitable so I will give dress just wear and come. He gave bra and small shorts. I said I couldn't wear this , some people came removed my dresses and bra and shorts they put me include the flowers in hair. The team asked to me  to bring tea for from canteen. Everyone is  laughing at seeing and I went near canteen and fell down. Suddenly one girl came and gave water and removed my bra. They came and touched that and she started to fight with and finally girl friends also came and beated all guys. She complained about them to principal. He called as we went to room and he asked sorry to me and principal warned him. We walked out of the room and she asked me to go class. I went to my class and there is no seat for boys side. Suddenly I heard voice from last bench and she asked me sit there.i could see everyone looking at me while walked i could hear a couple of giggling and laughs while i was walking and soon i was in the last bench. She introduced her self and her name is Priya and I told Mahalakshmi , she laughed and asked sorry and few days passed.
Basically I  was very friendly and had a lot of friends. Soon  all those boys and girls  friends in my class. Priya was my best friend since those days.. We know each other really well and are very close to each other so much that most of my friends thought she was my girlfriend. At that point, I had no such intention and hence didn’t take those comments too seriously. Priya was studying Drama and she know Karate and she acts in theater. She’s a really beautiful girl and I was proud to be her best friend. Because of priya no one ragging me in college. I told her about my love with Keerthi. Always she used to tell be brave and propose to Keerthi but am feeling shy and scared.
One day priya went outstation for drama.
That I came to college. One senior called and I went near, one more girl came with a comb and a couple of rubber bands and bobby pins my heart was pounding and my ears could hear my heart beating one girl started brushing my hair she asked me if what way i wanted my hair and i did not reply my eyes started to water i felt emasculated and it was like someone was stripping my manhood. She pulled my hair and asked me again what hairstyle do you want? I my tears rolled out and i said i don’t know what hairstyle i can have so she said i could do a simple ponytail in the back or two cute ponytails on either side of your head what would you choose she said i immediately reacted and said ponytail she had a laugh. I knew you would choose a ponytail the thing is if you would have chosen two ponys i would have only used these two rubber bands but since you chose a ponytail i am going to make it as girly as i probably can she went back to her bag and was bringing a ribbon it was satin and pink as she was walking towards me i closed my eye and tears rolled out of my eye i knew i was helpless and i have no other option but to take it she finished doing a ponytail it was so tight i think she wants me to feel it every moment and the she placed bobby pins on either side of the ponytail and tied a ribbon on it she brushed my ponytail and made it look as neat as it probably can and i now i walked to class. She told don't remove ponytail entire day and I will watch you. my head down and walking to class  everyone was laughing at me.

Comments

  1. Hey super story pha antha ragging movie pictures entha movie pa, which movie? That ragging scenes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation