Skip to main content

Kalyani part 9

I asked Roshini a request, I doesn't have my own Saree and ask her to buy.she  told me she will buy Saree and petticoat and I  need to wear that.
Then she take me to Saree shop since she is Actress Saree sales girl know her and ask her mam is you come to Saree shop to buy Saree and wear it, Roshini laugh and told her in my dreams also I will not wear Saree, this Saree for the boy who doesn't fit to wear pants and he is standing here, all sales girls laughing seeing me in Saree and Roshini's word , I  get public humiliation and felt very embarrassing then sales girl told see mam your male wife is so cute and pretty and I will show him a nice collection of Saree then sales girl open so many Saree she holds that on her shoulder and explained and kept on my  shoulder and telling it's Match for you finally I brought more Saree with more humiliation from sales girl then sales girl told to me try bra, she take me  to changing room . I removed blouse and try the bra to check is bra size is correct , I  felt shy to remove blouse but sales girl say don't be shy because we both are same who wear bra, petticoat Saree etc and she only removed my blouse and put bra on him. I felt more embarrassing and tell this bra is too tight but sales girl say don't worry sir tight bra will give more shape and your female husband will like it. Finally Roshini paid the bill and take back me to house and she said I going to office.
Suddenly one car came our house  and it's my parents .my father  beg  to Roshini accept as wife.i feel bad for him. They stayed around 3 hours and we spoke and thy left.
Once Roshini went to office,  I went to kitchen and preparing food. my mil called me and ask me to wash her clothes and Roshini  and Priya clothes then I washed and went upstairs to put clothes for dry,. there neighbour girl saw me and asked me  who are you ? then I  told  Roshini's wife and went down. That girl got confused and she came with all the ladies. My mil welcomed everyone and shouted on me to bring juice for everyone and everyone got confused. One of lady asked to my Mil  who is she ? you have only two daughter how come she become daughter in law of this house then my mil told to everyone she? No it's he, he is the wife of my big daughter Roshini , everyone got surprised and also she since today is karwa chauth( Varalakshmi nonbu)
 , 
Kalyani is fasting for my daughter his female husband Roshini, then I came to hall. I dressed in beautiful blouse with Saree and my head is covered with my Saree pallu and hand is full of bangles and he shaved his moustache and face is made up of makeup with lipstick and eye with kajal and bindi on forehead. Am walking  small step and anklets in my leg making sounds, all the ladies are completely shocked once I served, I  sit near my mil feet and started to pressing it, one old lady told to my mil , you are so lucky to have daughter in law like him since you are mother of girl child also you get very obedient male daughter in law, my daughter in law needs to learn from him. Then mil send me to inside kitchen and some of daughter in law of neighbour girl's came with me.
Inside kitchen all ladies the checking me that really am male or not and everyone laugh seeing me,  one girl told me  are more soft and sensitive and beautiful and feminine then real woman us, another girl told you are a such a weaker loser person you shaved your moustache and wearing Saree and bangles and petticoat long hair and become wife of strong girl and daughter in law of the house, I told them ,  girls also wearing Saree and bangles and daughter in law is you girls are also losers no right. Then she told we are born women become wife or daughter in law is not new for us but you are born as a boy and become wife or daughter in law, then I told feminine or muscular will not come by birth it's come by how you grow and I am happy to be submission housewife of strong girl and daughter in law to her mother, hearing this my mother in law become happy and promised him to not to scold  me. she hugged me  all the ladies clapped for them.  Night once Roshini came am  dressed in heavy worked Saree and ready to worship her for karwa chauth, my mil told to Roshini  all and tell he is fasting for your long life. he is having real love towards you please consider him as your lovely wife, then Roshini dressed in pant and shirt came with me. I doing worship Roshini  and offered I prayer and saw her face after seeing moon and fall to her feet. Roshini blessed me and hold my shoulder and take me up she give me  a water to break my fasting and give me  a sweet. I started crying due to happiness then Roshini left me  like a doll easily and  am in strong arms of Roshini she takes me to Room and started to enjoying me.  After she calld my name Kalyani , Already I told you , don't like you so ready to go your home or be here like maid. Next week I will bring my would-be to my house..I don't know what to do..even I can't tell to my mom and Mil.
Next day she told us I am going to abroad to learn business technology.i will come on next week. While she going she kiss me infont my Mil then only she will believe if I say anything. 
One day my mother in law told that my hubby my life hero Roshini is coming back from foreign and mil told me to prepare her favourite food. I am in joy prepare all the favourite food of her and I want impress her so I dressed in nice saree and put lots of bangles and jewelers Makeup and comb my hair put lots of flowers in it and seeing mirror again and again and think is she likes my blouse designs is she likes my saree is she likes my soft bangles full of hand is she likes my food prepared by me for her I am having so many dreams because I am housewife, after two week my female husband coming from foreign after long archiving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation