Skip to main content

Mahalakshmi part-16


Next day I putting rongoli in front of house I tied towel to my long hair, she is running and saw me I got shy. She come near me I got shy I down my head she pulled the towel and my long wet hair fall on my face she is looking on my soft and sensitive lips and i take all the hair and make bun hairstyles she laughing seeing me. One day both my mother and Keerthi mother planning went to market to buy everything for my marriage. We both are alone and I got the chance , I told Jothi I feel scared to be alone in room so I will also come to your room, I went to her room and she is ready in her police uniform and sit on chair I went near her and started to putting shoe on her feet she ask why you are doing this I told it's make me happy and she went to office in her bike.  I started to  washing her clothes and making food for her i felt like I am her housewife and she is my husband and I am doing it for her.

Evening she returns from office and I remove her shoe and tell her to get freshup I am making some food in kitchen and Keerthi come behind me in kitchen, I told to leave me but she is so strong and I am pretty feminine doll and I know she is likes me lot but I don't know when she will tell me. I asked Keerthi when will you marry me? . she pulled my hair u told it's hurting but she told she like to pull my long hair it's looking pretty for me and she told me your hero onthe way just wait u will get marry with Neha. Neha will make you happy and she is your husband. I went my room and putting old bangles on my hand then i worn one of mom old Saree and   I started wearing bar, blouse, Petticoat and Saree. Then I pute  bindi and jewlery to wear when I come out dressed as a pretty bride and  I  went to pooja room and I brought mangalyasutra  and I asked her to tie around my neck. She told me I don't like you maha and please leave it me and please marry Neha and please forgot me and don't disturb me. I am completely shocked and water is coming on my eyes, I fall to her feet and crying and asked to marry but she refused to marry and am telling seriously marry Neha will be the match for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation