Skip to main content

KALYANI part- 1

After long time am going  to my hometown and feeling happy and at same time am feeling very scared see my parents.I having my hair till midbut.Thats y I am not coming to home town because if  my father will my hair ,he  scold me.one day I got call from dad, my father told to come home. That's y I going  to home town. Once reached home my father told me day after tomorrow we are going to see girl for you, I am shocked and not talk anything and my mother also see me I am upset and   he saw my hair asked me to cut hair and again he started to scold me.I went room. 
Next day I woke up early morning. After braiding his long hair and I lied my bed, waiting fro mom,   my mother come to me holding cup of milk and ask why I am upset I saw my mother in anger face she simile and told she knows me I am always wish to wear saree and wanted to marry strong girl and my mother from childhood she raised me like her daughter she teaches me all house hold course and cook food and putting rongoli and she teached me how to wear saree and how manage house as a wife I also enjoy learning this.  So I went to her facing my back to her, to show my long hair then she sat on the sofa beside me. As expected my mom was surprised to see my long hair. She asked me to stand in front of her. I did just like she asked. She took his  braid and pulled it, to check whether it is a fake or real long hair. I shouted in pain. My mom realised it is real long hair.
   
 Always my father used to scold me.i  am become big I come to know about the gender discrimination in society and my mother told don't worry people can say anything but for me you're​ my daughter, at the same time my sister also knows my feelings and she is likes me and we both always dress-up this is flashback now present my mother give me glass of milk and she called my sister . sister  give me a cover I opened and feeling wow because it have kurtha, leggings and duppatha she told tomorrow you are going to see a girl as man. How it's possible mom, we are going to girl and dad alos coming with us.Mom told we are going day after tomorrow but they are coming  to see you and you need to impress her by wearing Saree and your cooking skills and you bueatiful simile.i said yes.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mahalakshimi Final

 We went to temple after marriage and we did pooja and we sat in temple. I asked her Keerthi when u will tell to aunty and mom. We have to inform Neha family also before arranging the marriage . Keerthi said also thinking about same thing and she said we will do something . We went some other romantic  places and we reached around 7 PM. Keerthi stand infornt of my mother and proudly say she is the one who tied mangalyasutra around around my neck and make me her submission housewife and she is husband she is saying like a lion having ownership on me I standing like a deer and I can't have that much guts and lowed my head and stand behind her holding her strong hand in feminine manner.  I don't know and what she will do and seeing us my mother agreed and I went and hug her my mother and cry. Poorna and mother they both are laughing and Priya came from inside and I came to know. Priya explained everything to mom and aunty and Neha family also. I hugged priya and I sai

Keerthi part - 1

                                                                                               Embarrassing  Moment  It all happened in the year 2019. It was the time of Deewali Festival. I felt excited to meet my family members after a long period. I live in Bengaluru, with Swetha for my job purposes. Travelling back to my home town Bengaluru from Chennai is time-consuming and needs a great deal of preparation. Swetha, my wife was with me this time. She is a kannada girl whom I married in the same year. It was her first time observing this festival from close. She always breathed her interest in knowing tamil cultures. She loved to spend time with my family and friends. So, we decided to spend a week in Chennai. We reached two days before the festival. ragavi , my sister was also joining us. I want to celebrate with my family . So, the whole family sit on the big verandah to chit-chat with each other. My wife expressed her concern to get to hear stories about my childhood days and my

Expecting Engagement Proposal

                                                                    My Expectation